“Excellent Thai food and quite cheap”
Review of Touch of Thai

Touch of Thai
Ranked #84 of 304 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 6, 2017

There were three of us visiting this restaurant for lunch, and we all ordered three different dishes to try. All of them were very flavorful and tasty. For $20 we got a whole Red Snapper (Other restaurant would probably charge you close to $30 for that), half a duck in Geng Phed Ped Yang dish for $18, and paid $15 for a fantastic Pad Mama Kee Maw.
This is an excellent Thai restaurant with a very authentic Thai food that I highly recommend.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Touch of Thai has good Thai food. We have returned to Touch of Thai several times for the laid back atmosphere. Whenever we want a casual dining place, that has unique cuisine, we choose this restaurant. The service isn't terribly slow but slow enough to feel comfortable lingering for a while. We usually take a large group of family members and enjoy their big room that seats at least 20.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

This is an average Thai restaurant. Their pad Thai was tasty and the shrimp curry dish was good. We did not like the soups. They were watered down and not very tasty. The service was adequate and the prices were moderate.

Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

Thai is my third favorite cuisine. When I try a new place the test is Chicken Pad Thai. It was nothing special here and the rest of the items in my take-out were not worth writing about. I'd rather travel 40 min into NJ for some of my favorite Thai than to return here.

Reviewed November 12, 2015

Another personal favorite for a long time. Off the beaten track. 100% authenic. If you want Thai - this is one of the two places in town to go. A favorite with locals and college students no question.

1  Thank Easton_PAJohn

Been to Touch of Thai? Share your experiences!