“Super cozy for couples”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Food is spectacular. I can't say enough about their bread pudding and homemade cinnamon ice cream. Dining room is small but it adds to the ambience. Last we went everyone else was enjoying the deck so we were the only ones in the dining room. It was nice to have the place to ourselves.

Melinda229, Owner at Ashley's Signature Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Jamie! We're so happy that you could enjoy the dining room to yourself. Such a cozy little spot! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Was looking for a last minute romantic dinner for my wife and I and found this little gem tucked away in the most unexpected places in Easton! Beautifully decorated and food is just as well curated. From the well thought-out Pear salad to crab cakes to veggie burger and salmon all were very well prepared. Definitely higher quality and atmosphere than what I expected when walking in to the bar portion of the restaurant which was more in line with what I would have expected to see in Easton area.

1  Thank Chetan D
Melinda229, Owner at Ashley's Signature Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

I'm so happy that you enjoyed your romantic evening at Ashley's Restaurant! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

1st time around, food excellent, service dismal. 2nd attempt, prompted by great food, was
truly what was expected 1st time. All facets were superior. Bring a medium sack of money.

1  Thank PJPILOT
Melinda229, Owner at Ashley's Signature Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Thank you! We're so happy that you gave us another try and that you were satisfied! Come back again soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2017

This is an excellent restaurant. The food is delightful and the service is perfect. The dinning area is really nicely designed. This is the Easton restaurant not to miss.

2  Thank patrickrQ6547KS
Reviewed November 4, 2017

I went to Ashley's with friends in Aug, & had an amazing dinner! The service was outstanding, with the owner chatting with us. This was my second time there, & would recommend this restaurant to anyone. I was able to eat a vegetarian meal!

1  Thank gl1013