All reviewsburger kingno frillsbed was comfortablepleasant experienceother hotelsfront desk stafftvfridgemiles
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Very clean and comfortable. Quiet! Hardly a sound all night except the airconditioner turning on and off. Only complain....I like my coffee. No coffee make in the roo, but just a short walk to Burger King.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed May 10, 2017

My traveling companion and I stayed at the Red Rose motel because we had no other option except to sleep in the car. We drove past it with our noses in the air. We continued another 20 miles, and saw nothing, so asked at a service station. We found to our dismay, we would have to turn around and return to the Red Rose. We called from the station to make sure there was still a room available. When we got there, the clock suddenly turned back to 1957. A true mom and pop motel. The young lady was unprofessional but friendly and accomodating. The room was cleaner than we suspected at first, but was not truly free of the vile odour of stale smoke. My companion was miserable, because she is easily put off. I can put up with almost everything. Even this.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank lcbs
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Stayed here for two nights for a wedding. The room was clean but beds were very uncomfortable. Pillows were not very nice either. It was a great location for where we were going. If you just need a place to sleep for one night it works.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Clean and reasonably priced. Nice having the car right outside the door and not having to drag luggage through a expensive chain hotel.

Plenty of restaurants near by.

I would recommend the motel and will stay here again.

I have a full size crew cab pickup so parking outside of our room (48) would have been tight had the motel lot been full.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2016

I have known this motel for 30 years and discovered that it has been completely renovated with quality materials. Yes, the rooms are small....the motel, itself, resembles brick cabins but it is a neat as a pin and very accessible. Rates are fair and the location is excellent with an Italian restaurant, pharmacy and convenient store across the street, a mall and supermarket 2 minutes away. A very well taken care of motel. I will use it again.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet location with a minimum walk from my car and I got an excellent location within the complex.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo