“Don't skip dessert!”

True Blue Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Emmaus
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Relaxing, comfortable atmosphere. Friendly smiles from host and handcrafted food. Don't skip out without taking dessert with you because the balaclava is perfect! I had the pistachio one and the price and quality was an understated gem!! I was also able to take advantage of their semi-private outdoor patio and use the free wi-fo access!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Recently my husband and I had lunch at the True Blue Mediterranean Cafe in Emmaus. I had a baba gannoosh gyro and my husband had a Greek salad. Both were fresh and delicious and prepared quickly. The only criticism my husband made was that he would have preferred feta olives on his salad in place of the black olives. I would imagine if he had asked they would have prepared it this way. Oh well, next time we go, he'll do that. Desserts looked wonderful,l but we just didn't have any room for them. Definitely will return.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Some of the best Mediterranean food around. Can't go wrong with any menu item. The owner is always very friendly.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I don't get to eat ethnic food often as my hubby and kids are meat and potato kind of people but when I do get a chance, True Blue is one of my favorites. So much delicious food and for a great price! I absolutely love the lemonaize sauce they have instead of the traditional Cucumber/tzatziki sauce. Always fresh when I order takeout.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

True Blue has great service and delicious food. I love their fatoosh salad and their falafel. The salad that comes with entrees is delicious. The rice is so good. I guess it's easier to say everything is good!!