“BEST FOOD IN LANCASTER COUNTY!!!”

DiMaria's Pizza & Italian Kitchen
Ranked #24 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Finally a restaurant that serves REAL HOAGIES and the BEST CHEESESTEAKS!!!
Everything you order here is fresh and top quality. My husband and I go once a week!
Cheesesteaks are our favorites (we are originally from Philly) and any variety we’ve ordered we’ve enjoyed. The meat is top quality and the rolls are excellent. Toppings are always plenty, never skimpy. You can order with or without marinara sauce.
I’m a big fan of Italian hoagies and DiMaria’s makes one that reminds me of “home”! All fresh meats and vegetables and superb roll. I have mine with vinegar and oil.
Pizza is a must! So many combos to choose from! We get peppers and onions and the flavors of the sauce and cheese on the thin crust with the vegetables....awesome!
Now for something different.....zeppoli! It is an Italian fried bread dough dessert. Just order it! I couldn’t stop eating them!!!!
Aside from the food the restaurant is clean and comfy. Owners and staff are friendly.
It’s a winner all around! Love love love DiMaria’s!!!!

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Happy we searched out to find the Original restaurant, We had enjoyed this restaurant's fare when in Mount Joy until it was sold. Staff still as friendly and food is delicious.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

My husband got the Tomato Pie, which he really loved! I enjoyed the Cheesesteak Pizza. They offer "specials" which were listed on the wall. The place is spotless with parking right outside the door.
Only suggestion I would make is to either make the "Order Here" sign, above the register, larger or place a free standing sign inside the door to place your order at the counter. Reason being...while we were sitting there enjoying our food, 3 different couples came in and looked around and ended up asking us if they take your order at the table. The table dividers block the register and the current sign is really small.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

This place is now on my top 2 Pizza places. The sauce was out of this world! Didn't know what a "Grandmom's Pizza" was so we bought one. OMG!!!!! Who knew this was so delicious! We also bought a stromboli (the special) again OMG! You have to give it a try! I will be a returning customer :)

Reviewed June 6, 2017

First visit to this small new pizza/Italian restaurant. Went for lunch on a Tuesday. First thing I will say is that if you're someone who gets chilly easily, you'll want to have a jacket or sweater with you. Even my husband commented about how cold it was. I suppose that benefits the staff working around the hot ovens. My husband ordered a spaghetti dinner (olive oil & garlic), which came with bread and a salad. The salad was a notch above the typical pizza shop salad, which frequently is a bowl/plate that's 97% iceberg lettuce. This salad had peppers, onions, tomatoes, and black olives also. The bread that came with the salad was tasty enough, but it came "bare," no butter or oil on it or with it. The portion of spaghetti was not overly generous, but was very good. I ordered a personal taco pizza. It was far larger than I expected for a personal-size pizza and quite tasty. One thing we didn't care for was that the salad and spaghetti were served in/on a disposable plastic bowl and plate and I was given a paper plate for the pizza. The pizza was messy enough that I would have preferred to eat it with a knife and fork, but the paper plate made that even more of a chore than eating it with my hands and trying not to take a bath in it. Normal plates and bowls would be a huge improvement. Because it was lunchtime, the restaurant was fairly busy and staff seemed a little discomboobled. The Coke in the fountain machine ran out and a customer had to make an employee aware of it and the only napkin dispenser was taken away to be refilled and not brought back out to the dining area until a customer asked for napkins. The overall experience was acceptable enough that we'll go back, but it's nothing to get overly excited about.