All reviews splash lagoon water park no elevator sausage bunk beds for the kids front desk waffles been renovated recently indoor pool free breakfast first floor king bed not hesitate to stay here again the breakfast area parking lot jacuzzi tub first morning
Reviewed October 26, 2015

We tried a Queen Suite that included a separated area with bunk beds for the kids! We really like it-it was just enough privacy(didn't have to change clothes in the bathroom) for everyone! The hotel is very clean from the room, the lobby, hallways and outside property! Also, the housekeeping staff not only provides really clean rooms but they are so friendly when you see them on property as well as the 2 ladies that checked us in! 3 negitives-4 times we had to get our room key reactivated(we didn't have them anywhere near cell phones) and the other negative on Sunday night, I requested a 1 pm check out for monday-we had some things we needed to finish and needed just a couple extra hours-I was told it would be $25.00 per hour-really??? it was Monday-the hotel was not busy judging from the parking lot Sunday night and the water park is closed Tuesdays (so it's not like there were going to be a lot of families coming for that)-! It was disappointing-we spent $488.00 for 2 nights and I couldn't get 2 extra hours??? the last negative was that we went to the breakfast at about 8am Sunday morning(its not over until 10) most of the hot items were gone and were not refilled while we were there!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Mallory H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share you recent experience with us and fellow travelers! I am glad you thoroughly enjoyed our kid's suite room and the staff! The entire staff works hard to give this same experience to each guest. I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced due to deactivated keys! I'm surprised to hear that and will have to check with our maintenance team. We do generally charge for a 1pm check out; this helps monitor the amount of late check outs so the housekeepers can finish all their rooms by check in time. I am always looking for suggestions for our breakfast area. Weekends can get busy around here, but I'm surprised to hear the hot foods didn't seem to be filled quickly. That is something the team works very hard to do because we realize that a great breakfast is important to start the day off right! We hope you choose to stay with us again as these minor set backs you had during your stay are not a normal occurrence. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

Came here with my wife and two kids for splash lagoon and I did not pay for. I was very surprised on how nice the room was! Seriously I think comfort inn and not very nice but this was great clean room nice staff and the room was nicely updated! Breakfast was where I ya lose a star. It's like they wanted to be the Hampton inn but fell short!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. I am so glad you were unexpectedly surprised! We are complete renovated and have beautiful, updated rooms now! I will pass your kind words along to the entire staff as they work hard to give a clean, comfortable, and enjoyable to all of our guests. We are always looking to improve our breakfast area and are always accepting suggestions. We look forward to your next stay here at Comfort Inn & Suites!

Reviewed October 24, 2015

Although more comfortable than sleeping in a vehicle at a Roadside Rest, it seemed to be just about as noisy with a room only yards away from a frontage road and a busy Inter-State Highway. A sound wall or even trees need to be added to eliminate most of the noise. For a quasi pricy room, we did not get our moneys worth by a long shot. Here's the fun part . . . I am basically deaf. What I could not hear, I could easily feel.
Getting up was not a happy event either. With an un-restful night, I had to pry myself out of bed and to the shower. Even then, I felt as if I was showering with a Semi. The only thing missing was the smoke . . . Thank goodness for smoke free rooms!

Room Tip: Make sure your room is on the north side of the building/hallway.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest experience with us and fellow travelers. Although we are close to the highway we do have rooms that do not face it. For some of our guests, they may prefer that room location change. We can certainly work to do this next time for you. We hope you consider staying with us again the next time you are in our area!

Reviewed October 18, 2015

Never stayed there before. I usually stay at Quality Inn, the Comfort Inn & Suites was a huge upgrade. The room was spacious with many extras. very comfortable.

Nice to have coffee maker & refrigerator in room.
Breakfast however -unacceptable relative to the hotel itself. The powdered eggs were truly yucky! And chopped up ring sausage? No, very disappointed at this. Other than that, great place, nice friendly helpful people.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Mallory H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I am so glad you enjoyed our renovations and chose to stay with us instead of Quality Inn this time around. We are always looking for breakfast options and ideas. I am sorry you found it less than perfect. The day you were here we offered kielbasa, that must be the chopped up sausage you mentioned. We look forward to serving you again and your next visit.

Reviewed October 11, 2015

What a horrible night when the heat kicked on it sounded like a Mack truck so off went the heat then the room above us anytime anyone moved their floor our ceiling creaked so bad you wondered if they were going to be landing on you at any minute then the hot water handle kept falling off at the sink and when We checked out I brought this to the desk clerks attention and I got a "Sorry to hear that" no I am sorry I spent points and money on a room there. Thank goodness we live about 3 hours from there because when we got home we both slept for hours since that didn't happen last night.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Marilin R
Mallory H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I am terribly sorry that you did not get a good night sleep while you were here! That is certainly not the typical experience here at Comfort Inn. I have maintenance looking into your heater to see what was going on with that and next time we will always accommodate a room location request. Sometimes being on the 2nd floor can help. You were also here on a holiday weekend and we had extra Splash Lagoon families here, that is not always the case either. I have personally sent you an email about your stay and I do hope you try us again when in Erie.