All reviews mcdonald's breakfast free breakfast laminate floors superior king front desk egg mcmuffin room was clean off the highway non smoking first floor no elevator place to sleep would stay here again staff was very friendly mini fridge parking lot presque isle
Reviewed May 6, 2012

we stayed here on friday may 5 with our two dogs and we were very surprised with the rooms and staff. The staff were fast and pleasant, we were checked in and in our room in minutes. The rooms are remodeled and super clean and modern (no more dirty carpets like other motels) this is so nice.Room has fridge microwave safe and flat screen tv and pillow top beds that are nice and comfy. I would recommend this place to everyone. McDonalds breakfast is included.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
jgdanetz, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and allowing us the privilege of serving you. It always makes me proud to hear when our guest's tell us that they are surprised at the quality of our hotel. My whole staff has been working extra hard to keep our new found status as the number one hotel in Erie. I am glad that you enjoyed the renovations that we made to the hotel. I am also very grateful for your recommendation of our hotel as well. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I have made it a rule to stay at Red Roof. The rooms are clean and the staff was so curtious.

Room Tip: super clean!
1  Thank Noreen O

I have to say that your rule is one that I would like to see more people follow! We love hearing that we have won the loyalty and trust of our guests. We will certainly continue to do our best and look forward to seeing you stop through town soon!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Best Budget Hotel we have ever stayed in. Shayne,Dane, Diane and Joyce very curtious and helpfull. Convenient ,clean and the changes to the rooms very nice.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words of support for our hotel and also your compliments of my front desk staff. We have all been trying our hardest to make sure all of our guests have their best stays while at our hotel. I appreciate that we were able to win your trust as a hotel and have you return to us a second time. I hope that your third stay is as exceptional as your last!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

The room was nicer than expected. Bathroom very narrow. If you are light sleeper do not stay here, the highway is very close and traffic noise is steady.

Room Tip: The voucher for b'fast at MacDonald's was appreciated.
1  Thank fortyninthstate

I am glad that our recent room renovation exceeded your expectations for what a Red Roof should be. However I am sorry that our current layout of our rooms and highway noise caused you some discomfort. I would like to note that on the second floor our bath rooms are a bit larger due to the overhang of the building. I hope that you will stay with us again and let us reserve you a room away from highway with the larger bathrooms.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I was very impressed with the recent total renovations to the hotel and rooms. I've stayed at a lot of Red Roof Inns and I have to say that this was the nicest room I've ever been in at any of the hotels. I was really caught by surprise (pleasantly though) on the changes, they did a great job. I get a lot of ribbing from my colleagues for my staying at Red Roof Inns instead of the pricier hotels, but if any of them stayed here I think they would change their minds. As usual the hotel staff was great, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
jgdanetz, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Let me start by saying that I am very pleased that you choose to stay with us over the pricier hotels. Red Roof Inn as a company is taking on a new look and attitude and I would love nothing more than to have our hotel be the flagship of that movement. I am glad that you found our new renovation to be pleasantly surprising. I hope that eventually we can convince the rest of your colleagues to give us a try here in Erie and show them how great a Red Roof Inn can be.