All reviewsmcdonald's breakfastfree breakfastlaminate floorssuperior kingfront deskegg mcmuffinroom was cleanoff the highwaynon smokingfirst floorno elevatorplace to sleepwould stay here againstaff was very friendlymini fridgeparking lotpresque isle
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I was traveling for work. This was great place to stay. Very clean and a great room. They gave us certificates for a local Restruant for breakfast. The room had recently been completely renovated. The hotel clerk was very friendly. Great night stay for a good price. Loved the lights by the bed and the desk area. It was easy to find right off of I-90. I would recommend this hotel as a great place to stay.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
jgdanetz, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time in writing your beaming review of our hotel! We appreciate it when new guests are happy with their stay and take action to tell others about their experience! Since our awareness on Tripadvisor has grown my entire staff has been focusing on making our inn as great as it can be. We are all very grateful that you enjoyed your stay in your room and that our service was very friendly. I hope you will get the chance to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I travel 3-5 nights a week for business. I stay at Red Roof Erie all the time. Great rates and very clean. They give you coupons for breakfast and the local casino. Staff is very helpful with any problem you might have.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for making us your hotel of choice when you visit Erie on business! We do our best to make our guest who are travelling for business feel at ease. We offer free sending and receiving of faxes, making reservations at other hotels for future dates, directions to any destination, or printing out any necessary paperwork such as emails or plane tickets that they might need. I feel honored that you have continued to stay with us and hope that we continue to meet all of your business needs in the future!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

If you are looking for quiet, the highway noise may bother you. We slept right through in the comfy extra-lg king bed. Very clean and the service given by both Dave in the evening and Lexie in the morning can't be beat!

Lynda and Jim

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
jgdanetz, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you so much for commenting our how great the service of our front desk was and also the quality of our rooms. We believe that friendliness and cleanliness go hand in hand when it comes to hotel service. Thank you as well for taking the time to mention Lexi and Dave. They are both very excited that they have been recognized on the famous Tripadvisor! Everyone of my staff has been working extra hard as we have been placing more focus on our guest interaction. I am truly happy that you enjoyed staying with us as we would love to have your again.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Lexie has been my "go to reservationist" at this Red Roof for several years. I seldom reserve on line since Lexie has always made it so much easier. She is always friendly, polite, competant, and an absolute delight to talk to. Lexie is a true asset to this Red Roof. All of the people here are great as well as always finding clean, well maintaned rooms.

Room Tip: Call Lexie when you want to stay here.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
jgdanetz, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

I could not agree more about how great of an employee Lexi is, and I am so glad that you have taken the time to post a review for our hotel and her! We have been very fortunate to have been blessed with so many great employees and it is so nice when they are recognized. Lexi was ecstatic when she found her name mentioned, and I am sure she will be giving her best with every guest to live up to her reputation! My staff and I thank you for commenting, and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Fantastic surprise find this Inn with newly remodeled rooms. Very lovely and a great place to relax after a lot of walking and shopping. Great location and easy to find.
I was travelling with a friend and we were able to hook into the wifi and communicate with home in the comfort of the lovely beds. Great girls away weekend.

Room Tip: Second floor was better as it was away from the parking lot
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

We are honored that you would consider our inn such a great find! We love that a guest with no prior experience with us can choose to stay with us spur of the moment and leave the next day satisfied with their choice. I am very glad that we were able to provide you with a convenient means of connecting with your family without any of the stress that sometimes comes along with staying far from home. We were lucky enough to have just recently repaired a few of the lines within our building, making our Wi-fi a little more substantial. I hope that you have the opportunity to have another girl's only weekend again soon as we would love to have you.