Clarion Hotel Philadelphia International Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Stayed here overnight. Requested non-smoking room, which they put us in, however, when we opened the door to the room, we could immediately smell smoke. It wasn't horrible, but I did go to the front desk to make them aware. They never offered for us to switch rooms.

No fan in bathroom, so no way to get the steam out from the shower.

Also, other than the restaurant on site, there is no breakfast area. When we stay and pay for a room, we usually look for the free continental breakfast. That would be a deciding factor whether we would stay here again.

Very busy hotel, being right near the airport.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Bobby A, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Philadelphia International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Good Afternoon Guest.
I would like to apologize on behalf of myself and the Clarion Hotel for failing to meet your expectations on your recent stay with us. I assure that that we make every effort to meet the needs of our guests. I will review your feedback and share with the appropriate departments.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for an early morning flight. Clean, friendly staff, and has an airport shuttle. Has a restaurant/bar & pool. Room had a strong odor of a cleanser, but that went away (pretty much) when I opened the window for a bit. Not a destination but served my purpose.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Bobby A, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Philadelphia International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Good Afternoon Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, your opinion is of great value to us. We are happy to know that the time you spent here at our property was time well spent. If you are back in the area we look forward to having you come stay with us again and hopefully we can surpass your last experience with us.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We stayed at the Clarion for one night because we had an early flight the next day. It was an easy stay - it's clear that this is a high-traffic location because the check-in and check-out processes were quick and painless. There was plenty of parking in the lot - we saw that they do a park-and-ride kind of thing for the airport but we didn't utilize this service.

The lobby was very nice and front desk staff were efficient and polite. The room was clean, well-appointed, very comfortable, and quite large as far as hotel rooms go. There was a refrigerator, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer, and reliable WiFi. We had a balcony, which was a nice surprise...not a great view or anything, but it was still nice. The hotel was very quiet when we stayed and we got a great night's sleep before our flight. It took us between 5 and 10 minutes to get to the airport during a non-rush hour period.

We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Bobby A, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Philadelphia International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Good Afternoon Guest:

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

After a long flight from Dublin my flight was cancelled due to bad weather. I couldn't wait to get some sleep! The room 231 was adequately appointed but the toilet ran all night and the banging from the AC units outside my room kept me up all night! Staff was not helpful at all... please let me get home! Sleeping in the airport would have been cheaper and just as restful!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Bobby A, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Philadelphia International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Good Morning Guest.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

This hotel was a great place to stay before an early morning flight. Left our car here with no worries. Easy to get shuttle back upon return. We Would use this hotel again when flying out of Philadelphia. Nothing fancy but suited us just fine.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family