“Small But Comfy”

Bonu Cafe Express
Ranked #36 of 129 Restaurants in Exton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 30, 2017

We found out after driving to their Malvern location that it had closed and the 2 brothers were now working together in the Exton location. I had eaten lunch there several months ago with a friend but my boyfriend had not been there ever. We went for a late breakfast after church and got a booth right away. My sunrise quesedilla arrived exactly as I had ordered and my partner's special order arrived as he ordered also. The servings were ample and the server was attentive. She did tell us that they were planning on expanding to the 2nd floor shortly.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I have been living in Exton almost 4 years. I saw a groupon for this cute little eatery and tried it. It was delicious! I got the advocado BLT! It was all fresh ingredients and a large portion. My dining companion ordered fries with the sandwich. They were great and a bargain at only $1.00. I plan to go back again and try one of their breakfasts. It's casual dining in a cute little place that is warm and welcoming. They cater and I saw a lot of people getting take-out. Look at their menu online and visit soon. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

Wide variety of options on the menu and the portions are very large. Definitely worth the visit. The falafel and grilled hummus wrap were excellent.

Reviewed June 8, 2016

I work across the street from this restaurant.
I tried the breakfast sandwiches and they were awesome.
If you like chicken fingers then I highly recommend getting them here.

Reviewed April 13, 2016

We tried Bonu recently and really enjoyed the food. Everything is home made and tasted delicious. Me very original. I guess Eastern European. Really enjoyed it

Been to Bonu Cafe Express? Share your experiences!