“Food was good”

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #4 of 126 Restaurants in Exton
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The food was good it all tasted good and was hot. The service was a bit slow but our server was pleasant and friendly.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We celebrated our wedding anniversary here last night with two of their surf and turf specials which were just the best meals we have eaten in years. Topped it off with their special dessert which was fantastic. Our waiter, Harry, made it a special evening. Ask for Harry if you there for an extra enjoyable meal..

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I enjoyed our dinner at Bonefish last weekend. We both ordered specials which were very good. He had the wild salmon and I had the filet with small lobster tail. We didn't order appetizers, which was a good thing because we were filling up on the delicious bread and seasoned oil. We did however order dessert which was sinful. Bread pudding with fresh fruit, caramel sauce whipped cream and vanilla ice cream. I would give this review a 5 but, we didn't have the best service. Long wait between courses, no drink refill. Also, we sat toward the back of the restaurant and it was freezing. If we had not brought in our jackets, we could not have stayed. Way too cold to enjoy a meal.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Bang Bang shrimp was delicious, spicy. Enough for two to share as an appetizer. I enjoyed the lobster stuffed shrimp, it's very rich so I ate half and took the rest for the next day. The scalloped potatoes were very good, I'd have preferred a baked potato but that is not on the menu. My friend had the trout and enjoyed every bite. The bread with the seasoned olive oil is always good.
Professional, attentive staff.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Definitely good food. Very fresh as well. The only reason I did not give 5 stars because there are never a lot of choices on the menu. Like a Red Lobster for instance. I just wish there were more selections, other than that...top quality food!

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!