“Fresh, tasty and eclectic! ”

Glasbern Inn Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Glasbern Inn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Fogelsville
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

It was a wonderful dinner! The good was fresh and prepared in a perfect manner. Very tasty and each dish was creative, not the "typical" dinner dish. We weren't rushed, and the service was impeccable. I had NO issues with this place and will absolutely return.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

We had a lovely fireside table. The food was good, but not spectacular. The barn/restaurant had a lot of charm and is very convenient if you are staying at the Inn. Great space for a special event. Wait staff was slow and could use some more training. For the price, I'd pass a second time.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

I thought the food was very good. I do think it was a little pricey but we were staying at the hotel and it was very convinient. We sat outside and had a nice view so I can't complain.

Reviewed December 3, 2017

I took my husband to the Glasbern Inn for a romantic birthday getaway. The inn is spectacular and the staff is extremely friendly. Breakfast at the restaurant is included with the stay and it was wonderful. Coffee, fresh fruit, juice to start and then your choice of many awesome dishes from the menu. We had the vanilla creme brûlée brioche French toast and it was really good! Would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Cockerlover2
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Food was the highlight of our stay at the Glasbern Inn. Some have said that the menu was limited, but they had a chicken, fish, steak, pork, vegetarian option, and everything we ordered was full of flavor and exquisite. The bacon and eggs appetizer is a must. Breakfast in the morning was also particular yummy.