All reviews the breakfast area outdoor pool booked a double queen turkey sausage front desk train station typical hotel breakfast pa turnpike large crowd free breakfast laundry facility pancake machine penn relays spacious suite staff was helpful and friendly visit family within miles
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Stayed overnight while in town nearby for business. Friendly staff, clean lobby and grounds. Easy parking, easy check in. Room was clean in a quiet part of the hotel.
Good location and ventured out to get food, gas and check out the area a little bit.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ken G
Reviewed August 29, 2018

Arrived on a Saturday evening, Aug. 18th, passing through on our way home. Excellent hotel! One of the best I've been to. Clean room, spotless bathroom and very comfortable bed. The shower pressure was amazing. Breakfast was hot and delicious. Coffee even better! I highly recommend this hotel and would literally find something to do in the area just to stay here again. What a great find!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 545nicolee
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Visited for a Wedding. The staff was wonderful supporting the entire family, as we were all Out-of-Towners. Rooms were clean, no odd odor nor fragrances, bathroom clean included a tub mat (mat still slippery - I place towel in tub to address multiple concerns). Odd odor exiting elevator, no one could explain. Excellent room temperature controls. Loved the hardwood laminate as a reduction for rugs, especially in entry way...great for allergy sufferers.
Lobby / Eating area(s) excellent for socializing and eating. Even an area off from open area. The breakfast manager was extremely helpful and polite...great egg variety options. I usually stay at Hampton (Hilton), surprised I felt options and setup was better than the Hampton Inn. I only wish they would provide 24hr water option and ensure hot water maintained. Not everyone are coffee drinkers. Thank you for having numerous luggage carts you are the 1st to have carts better representing the numerous room and we did not have to stand around praying for cart return.
Did not understand the additional $50 refundable charge which was not disclosed when reservations were made via internet 'for incidentals'. I did appreciate the waiver as I expressed my dissatisfaction.
Due to family wedding activities, was unable to partake in the pool or weight room. I require a heated pool and was surprised this location (North) only had outside pool and no hot tube. Did not verify if pool heated, but generally experience outdoor hotel pools are not heated, cold and/or water temperatures not consistent. As warm water pool is a requirement for me when traveling, when returning to area I would be required to check other hotels or research a YMCA or Therapeutic pool nearby.
100% to staff all around. I haven't stayed in a Holiday Inn in over 30yrs. This location will lead me to consider other locations in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sunsee1
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Spent two nights here traveling with my grandson. We both enjoyed the hotel.
Clean comfortable room. Pleasant staff. Good breakfast. As a bonus Septa train station almost in the hotel’s backyard. Very convenient for our commute downtown and to Phillies game.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank HiTea
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Stayed here for my daughter's sports camp. The hotel is newer and very clean.
The breakfast area is very spacious with decent offerings - although the sausage patties two days in a row were a little monotonous.

Pool is outdoors and very large compared to most hotel pools.

Great location to the train into Philadelphia. All in all, a great value for the money.

Date of stay: July 2018