“Great food and service, reasonable prices”

Atria's Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Fox Chapel
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Went here on a business luncheon. I had the Spicy Fra Diavlo. Absolutely the best Fra Diavlo I have ever had. Chicken & sausage (enough for meat in every bite) PLUS a sausage stuffed Banana Pepper on top! Great meal, had to take half of it home, $13. Everyone else loved their meals as well; Sliders, Blackened Salmon on salad, Ruebens, and other items. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

My adult daughter and I dined here for dinner on a recent frigid evening. As we were visiting from the much warmer South, the warm ambiance of Atria was very welcome after our day in the beautiful, but cold, city of Pittsburgh. We were greeted with a smile, seated promptly even on a Friday evening, and relaxed into a comfortable booth in the welcoming, well-appointed dining room. I selected the fish and chips from the special Lenten menu and my daughter had the stacked meatloaf. Both were delicious and service was very professional.

Reviewed March 6, 2017

My husband and I stopped for an early Sunday dinner, we were one of four diners, we were waited on quickly, but went,downhill from there. Husband coffee was old, our dinner took 25 minutes, and at no time were we approached for fresh drinks,we were not offered rolls or bread with our dinner, my husbands $29 steak,was full of gristle, my black beans were dry and old. We were very disappointed in the service and quality of our meal, will not be back.

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

I usually visit the O'Hara location and typically the service sucks. Terrible servers and no manager to be found. Tonight was better, our server was pretty good. Missing a few drink refills and taking a little longer to check on food, but overall personable and took good care of us. Food was okay, one entree was burnt. Meatloaf was good. Would recommend.

Reviewed January 19, 2017

Enjoyed being at an Atria's again. This was the first time in this location. Friends that had recently moved to the area really liked the place as well. Good selection of food that is tasty!