See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

The guy at the counter was rude and literally threw my ID out of anger at me. He was frustrated because he made such a big deal about using my ID with my card(vs my husbands) but acted like I didn't exist and ignored me and shoved the pen towards my husband to sign the paper for the room. But then he got mad my husband signed the paper and ripped it up, charging my card and kicking us out. The lobby(or maybe the guy idk) smelled of urine and the guy should be fired. He was cranky and acted like me checking in was an inconvenience. Not worth the $ or the headache the guy gave me. There's a million other places to stay. I strongly recommend finding one not hosted by a man that throws tantrums.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BrittanyV119
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

The room was very nice. The front desk was very accommodating. The room was clean. The towels were fresh. TV worked fine. A nice place to stay overnight. The front desk suggested restaurant which was very good.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2017

Not well kept up but other than the carpet, the room was pretty clean and the staff seemed nice enough. Coffee (good) and cereal and packaged donuts for breakfast. At $59.00, what do you expect? It was convenient for us. Traffic noise a bit loud. I would probably stay again for one night.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2016

This was the dirtiest hotel that I have ever stayed in, there was stuff all over the walls and I didn't dare sleep under the covers. There was stuff on everything and goo and a bug trap under my sink. I couldn't wait to shower when I got home. I can't give enough detail on how gross this place was, I grabbed a wash cloth and filled the sink with the soap and water and tried to clean the best that I could, but anything you can think of had something gross on it. I also had food delivered and he told me to make sure that I lock everything because that is such an unsafe area, he told me that I really don't want to be there. The one nice thing about it was a lady that was in the room a couple rooms down she was very nice. She said that she had never had a problem there but this was just too much to not say anything. The staff was very nice but the cleanliness of the hotel was just too much for me to ever want to stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank emilypM789PV
Reviewed November 21, 2016

This place is a comfortable place to spend the night. Clean, quiet with friendly staff. Rooms are nice and the wifi is good. Offers a continental breakfast and drinks in the lobby. Located off the road and close to town. Would recommend!

Date of stay: November 2016