“Great Mexican food”
Review of Emiliano's

Emiliano's
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Gibsonia
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It Is A New Mexican Restaurant.
Description: It Is A New Mexican Restaurant.
Reviewed April 10, 2017

They offer great Meixcan food and fanatastic drinks. Service was very good. Make sure to get the salsa and chips

Reviewed March 14, 2017

It's an ok place, nothing special. The chips are usually stale tasting. The food is common, The only thing that makes me go back there is the pitcher of Sangria. Love it. We have had our order messed up a few times. I actually had a piece of cardboard in my dinner.
They offered a free drink for that, but still had to pay for the mea!

Reviewed March 3, 2017

We went to the Emiliano's on the South Side of Pittsburgh this past week. They provide you complimentary nachos and dips and guacamole. The waiter provided us additional chips but no salsa. One thing is that they do not tell you that the guacamole is 3.99. That's why they do not bring it out unless you ask for it.

Our waiter was pleasant, but not all there. For example, he asked us if we wanted additional nachos, and I said we were fine. He brought more out but no salsa. Then I sat there with an empty bottle of beer. He stopped and asked can I get you anything else, and seen I was empty and didn't ask. I had to ask.

Overall Rodrigo was pleasant but needs to be better alerted of his surroundings.

The food was awesome. My wife's salad was the best mexican salad she said she's had since chi chi's. I had the old school chimichanga, and it was the best one that I ever had since Chi Chi's as well.

1  Thank SouthhillsCritic
Reviewed February 16, 2017

Good Mexican food, beer and atmosphere! Went there on Cinco De Maya for celebrating with Mexican Beer and food.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

We go here a lot. They have a great menu and there staff is always friendly. This is my favorite Mexican restaurant.

Been to Emiliano's? Share your experiences!