“Worth it for the Frozen Margaritas alone”
Review of Emiliano's

Emiliano's
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Gibsonia
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It Is A New Mexican Restaurant.
Description: It Is A New Mexican Restaurant.
Reviewed July 10, 2017

The ambiance is okay, being in a strip mall and all, but the food is good to really good, and the margaritas will have you coming back for more.

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious. Quick service, offered large selections, large portions of food, and great margaritas! Very accomodating of special reauests for the littlest members of our group.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Been here before and food has been good. My husband and I were out and decided to have dinner. We both ordered steak and chicken fajitas. My first bite was into chicken and something hard. There was a bone in my chicken. When I called this to the attention of the waiter he was shocked and said this never happened before. He got a manager. The manager apologized and the two of them walked away. When the waiter returned, he informed us the manager offer d a free desert. I asked to have my meal returned and removed from the bill. I was informed the manager said "chicken has bones!!!". After another conversation, the manager did replace my meal with something else that I paid for. I am sure this can happen, and would have been understanding if the manager had responded more appropriately. I will not return to this restaurant.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

They offer great Meixcan food and fanatastic drinks. Service was very good. Make sure to get the salsa and chips

Reviewed March 14, 2017

It's an ok place, nothing special. The chips are usually stale tasting. The food is common, The only thing that makes me go back there is the pitcher of Sangria. Love it. We have had our order messed up a few times. I actually had a piece of cardboard in my dinner.
They offered a free drink for that, but still had to pay for the mea!

Been to Emiliano's? Share your experiences!