“Favorite local spot”
Review of Emiliano's

Emiliano's
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Gibsonia
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It Is A New Mexican Restaurant.
Description: It Is A New Mexican Restaurant.
Reviewed August 8, 2017

I've never had a bad meal or experience here. Good is always great, and the service as well. This is always my go to spot.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Love Emiliano's! The atmosphere is really fun! Lot's of good choices on the menu. The appetizers that they make at your table are delicious! Plenty of drink choices too! Margarita anyone?

Reviewed July 10, 2017

The ambiance is okay, being in a strip mall and all, but the food is good to really good, and the margaritas will have you coming back for more.

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious. Quick service, offered large selections, large portions of food, and great margaritas! Very accomodating of special reauests for the littlest members of our group.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Been here before and food has been good. My husband and I were out and decided to have dinner. We both ordered steak and chicken fajitas. My first bite was into chicken and something hard. There was a bone in my chicken. When I called this to the attention of the waiter he was shocked and said this never happened before. He got a manager. The manager apologized and the two of them walked away. When the waiter returned, he informed us the manager offer d a free desert. I asked to have my meal returned and removed from the bill. I was informed the manager said "chicken has bones!!!". After another conversation, the manager did replace my meal with something else that I paid for. I am sure this can happen, and would have been understanding if the manager had responded more appropriately. I will not return to this restaurant.

Been to Emiliano's? Share your experiences!