“Excellent Food and a Most Gracious Host”
Review of Byrsa Bistro

Byrsa Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Byrsa Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 73 Restaurants in Glen Mills
Reviewed March 24, 2017

My husband and I have dined at Byrsa on several occasions and always been delighted. The new location is very pretty, and if you like to fly fish, the Orvis story is on the other side ;-). This is a gem of a restaurant and the owners are extremely nice and friendly. The atmosphere is relaxed, and this is overall always a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed March 4, 2017

This restaurant is in a beautiful setting in the country. It is in an old house and quite cozy. The owner is very welcoming and enthusiastic. Mark was our server and he is professional , warm and accommodating. The food was excellent and well presented in tagines. I have tried the chicken, lamb and spare ribs and all are wonderful. Nice larger party room upstairs. We love this place!

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit and cant wait to go back..... especially when it warms up as the outdoor seating area looks charming, next to a flowing river nearby..........limited menu, so you know why everything's tastes fresh because it is.. Bon appetit.....

Reviewed February 26, 2017

We went for Valentine's Day on short notice. They had a fixed price menu that turned out not to be good value. My husband enjoyed beet salad and paella, and creme brulee for desert. We split the "spicy" mussels in red sauce which were cooked nicely (though the sauce was not spicy). I had a delicious Mandarin & raisin salad. It was good until my entree arrive, a branzino filet with potato gratin; which overwhelmed with big, thick onions. So much so, onion was all I tasted, and ended up not finishing. The fish was ok. The chocolate mouse was ok. The meal was also overpriced, Valentine's or no Valentines. We paid $85 per person, which doesn't compare to other, better restaurants for that price or less. We decide we would give it another try as there are other entrees we wouldn't mind trying, and we do want to support our local businesses.

Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a fantastic meal tonight. Delicious and creative dishes with friendly and attentive service. The place has tons of charm, i suggest requesting a table in the foyer. We will be back, and I strongly suggest you try them!