All reviewsbrandywine valleyfree laundry facilitiesbasketball courtstudio suitelongwood gardensocial hourfree breakfastfire pithome away from homelarge tvfull kitchennice weekendan extended staythe hotel staffoutdoor poolhotel is cleanbusiness travel
Reviewed August 5, 2017

My room was very clean & perfect for feeling at home without being home. I liked the decor, lobby area & outside patio. The staff was very helpful, breakfast was delicious! I thought the location was easily accessible, it has a great location to Cosco, resaurants & shopping. Any request I had was taken care of efficiently.

Room Tip: I liked the first floor, can't say if there were other rooms that might be quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
StaybridgePHL, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Dear r0ckdill,
I really appreciate that you took the time to leave us with a review of your stay on TripAdvisor. It's very nice to know that you had a relaxing, and enjoyable stay with us. Please come back to see us again during your next travels to the Brandywine Valley.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Kind, friendly staff. Stayed for almost 2 weeks. Staff accommodated every need. Clean facilities. Had one minor issue that was addressed immediately. Location is very close to shopping and restaurants. Highly recommend staying here when visiting Concordville, PA.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
StaybridgePHL, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Flguy2017,
I really appreciate that you took the time to leave us with a review of your recent stay with us. I'm sorry that there were any issues during your time here but I am glad to hear that we were able to resolve it quickly for you.
Thank you again for staying with us and for recommending us to others!
Please come back to see us again soon!
GM

Reviewed July 26, 2017

Stayed here because I was travelling with teens and needed extra beds and preferred an outdoor pool. When we arrived we ran into a lot of likeminded people, all travelling with teens and children. They even allow you to bring your own food and they have 2 gas barbecue grills available for you to use and there was a track team cooking up a storm who even shared a burger with one of my nieces! The outdoor pool was nice and they also had a nice fire pit to sit around. The hot buffet breakfast the next more was awesome!!! Two thumbs up Staybridge!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
StaybridgePHL, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thank you very much for giving our hotel a try during your recent trip to the Glen Mills area. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and our backyard amenities. Please come back to see us again if you are ever back in the Glen Mills, PA area!

GM

Reviewed July 21, 2017

My daughter and I were in town for a lacrosse tournament. Room was perfect, as we had a separate bedroom, kitchenette, and plenty of space to relax. Hotel staff was very accommodating especially when asked for ice to fill-up the cooler for her games. The hotel was clean and had all the amenities (e.g. pool, barbecue grills, gas firepit, basketball court, etc.) and complimentary breakfast buffet. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
StaybridgePHL, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

mwing03,
I greatly appreciate that you chose our hotel for your trip into Glen Mills while playing in a lacrosse tournament. It sounds like you really enjoyed your stay and had a chance to enjoy a lot of the amenities that we have to offer here. I hope that you'll think of us for your next visit to the Glen Mills area.
Thank you again!
Ryan A Greene
(P.S. - I hope that your daughter's team had a lot of fun in the tournament and won a lot of games too!)

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic, one who travels quite extensively, this hotel is one of the best I've stayed at. Super clean, very friendly staff, great location and the best amenities. Close to restaurants and shopping. Great Hotel

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you very much for staying with us recently. We are honored that you consider us to be one of the best hotels that you've been to. I hope that your travels will bring you back to the Glen Mills area again sometime. We would love to have you back with us!