All reviewsbrandywine valleyfree laundry facilitiesbasketball courtstudio suitelongwood gardenssocial hourfree breakfastfire pithome away from homelarge tvfull kitchennice weekendan extended staythe hotel staffoutdoor poolhotel is cleanbusiness travel
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I enjoy every stay at this location. I've stayed here for both business and pleasure the past 5 years. The hotel staff is very knowledgeable and accommodating. The property is very, very clean and the rooms are quiet. The hotel Is in an extremely safe location and within a one block walk to restaurants and shops.

Room Tip: I request room away from elevators.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank deniserK8815UB
StaybridgePHL, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Denise,
Thank you so much for continuing to come back to our hotel when you are traveling to Glen Mills! We love hearing that you have a great stay each time that you are here and we cannot wait until your next visit!
We'll see you then!
GM

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Very clean and quiet hotel, friendly staff, great room, great amenities, pool fire place. Definitely the place to stay in the Wilmington area. I will come back for sure when I am in the area. And as in all Staybridges: the complimentary dinner. Very, very tasty.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ryan G, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us. We are so excited to hear that you had a great stay and that you consider us to be the best place in the area. We hope that we'll see you back at the Staybridge Suites again soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!

Accommodations were great-- everyone friendly--exceptionally clean. Staff becomes your family and there's never a time they don't greet you with a smile on their face no matter what time of the day it is (even during the middle of the night). They take the time to sit and chat and you never feel like you're disrupting their day.

We just spent 3 weeks there and can honestly say I really hated to leave as they become such a part of your every day routine.

The staff in the kitchen ensure your meals are there on time and fresh. They also serve great wine and beer. It's was nice to have fresh fruits and very nice dinner salads along with everything else they were serving. Tough to get when you're on the road--but they hit the marker on this. Dining area is very clean. They all were very accommodating if you needed something extra. Ah and the fresh cookies!!

I have been to many hotels around the world, the cleanliness of hotel and staff so personable you can't beat this hotel.

Don't waste your time checking out other places--there isn't!!!

Kathleen Connors

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
StaybridgePHL, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Connors,
Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. It's so nice to hear that you enjoyed your time with us as much as we enjoyed our time with you. If your travels ever bring you back to Glen Mills, PA please come back to say hello. We are missing you already.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Stayed here for a few days while working near the area and I had nothing but a great time staying here. Pretty clean hotel and friendly staff, I would definitely come back to this hotel if I had to work around here again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
StaybridgePHL, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Hello Jesus,
Thank you so much for choosing our location for your recent stay in our area! I'm very happy to hear that it was an awesome experience. We definitely look forward to your next trip back!

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Title tells you the most... because seriously thought I would...

The Good: Rates were discounted for the longer stay... and were much better than the similar extended stay-type hotel across the street... we had two adjoining rooms which was a great setup for toddlers... and nice they were able to accommodate us at relatively last minute... Breakfast is free and decent and social hour on Mon/Tue/Wed gives you more value. Felt that the hotel was relatively quiet (my neighbors may not agree), but really for the amount of kids and dogs here, you don't really know it. Another bonus value - free laundry (bring your own soap) - no quarters needed. Fitness room is decent for a hotel. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Really no issues there. Bed was comfortable and pillows plentiful. Most of the staff was helpful and friendly and everyone we ran into in the hotel was nice. Overall, very happy with our choice and would stay again.

The Nit Picky: Scheduling maid service around toddler nap time was a bit hit or miss. Maybe that's on me for not making our preferences clear at check-in... The lock on the side entrance door was awaiting parts pretty much our whole visit - not great when parking at the other entrances is full... A/C in the suite was wonky. The bedroom was cool enough, but the living room was noticeably warmer - and neither was anywhere close to the thermostat setting. They never really fixed it, but it was never quite enough of an issue to make a fuss either... The dishwashing detergent they use is horrible and leaves a film on everything. We used our own... Ice maker was broken in one of our rooms and it didn't have a bath plug, but somehow even over a month I never bothered to call those issues in....Door stop for adjoining room would be useful... Finally, for reasons I cannot fathom, they insist on hanging bath towels at the sink (outside the bathroom) and putting hand towels in the bathroom. Drives me nuts, but really if that's the worst of it, that's pretty good.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
StaybridgePHL, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2017

It was very nice having the opportunity to host you and your family for the past month. We will miss you all very much! We are sorry that we didn't get to correct these issues for you while you were here but we're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay for the most part.
Please come back to visit us with your family to say hello. If there's anything else that we can do for you please be sure to let me know.
GM