US$106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$161
US$153
US$134
Hampton.com
US$149
Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel(Glen Mills)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$99
Agoda.com
US$76
US$72
US$85
Sentinel Motel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$63
Brinton Hotel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
US$94
All reviewsbrandywine valleyfree laundry facilitiesbasketball courtstudio suitelongwood gardenssocial hourfree breakfastfire pithome away from homelarge tvfull kitchennice weekendan extended staythe hotel staffoutdoor poolhotel is cleanbusiness travel
Reviewed October 15, 2017

I stayed at this location for about 2 weeks in August. The staff was friendly and provided great service. The room was clean, the breakfast and socials are an added value and getting a thank you card from Ryan Greene, the general manager, on my last day for being a Spire Elite member was a nice personal touch. I always try to stay at a Staybridge Suites location whenever I travel. I will definitely stay at the Wilmington-Brandywine Valley location the next time I am in Concordville.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Deborah E
StaybridgePHL, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Deborah,
Thank you again for choosing our hotel as a SPIRE Elite member. It's great knowing that you had a very nice time at our hotel. Thank you for your loyalty to Staybridge Suites and we will definitely look forward to seeing you back at with us next time.
GM

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I enjoy every stay at this location. I've stayed here for both business and pleasure the past 5 years. The hotel staff is very knowledgeable and accommodating. The property is very, very clean and the rooms are quiet. The hotel Is in an extremely safe location and within a one block walk to restaurants and shops.

Room Tip: I request room away from elevators.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank deniserK8815UB

Denise,
Thank you so much for continuing to come back to our hotel when you are traveling to Glen Mills! We love hearing that you have a great stay each time that you are here and we cannot wait until your next visit!
We'll see you then!
GM

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Very clean and quiet hotel, friendly staff, great room, great amenities, pool fire place. Definitely the place to stay in the Wilmington area. I will come back for sure when I am in the area. And as in all Staybridges: the complimentary dinner. Very, very tasty.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ryan G, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us. We are so excited to hear that you had a great stay and that you consider us to be the best place in the area. We hope that we'll see you back at the Staybridge Suites again soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!

Accommodations were great-- everyone friendly--exceptionally clean. Staff becomes your family and there's never a time they don't greet you with a smile on their face no matter what time of the day it is (even during the middle of the night). They take the time to sit and chat and you never feel like you're disrupting their day.

We just spent 3 weeks there and can honestly say I really hated to leave as they become such a part of your every day routine.

The staff in the kitchen ensure your meals are there on time and fresh. They also serve great wine and beer. It's was nice to have fresh fruits and very nice dinner salads along with everything else they were serving. Tough to get when you're on the road--but they hit the marker on this. Dining area is very clean. They all were very accommodating if you needed something extra. Ah and the fresh cookies!!

I have been to many hotels around the world, the cleanliness of hotel and staff so personable you can't beat this hotel.

Don't waste your time checking out other places--there isn't!!!

Kathleen Connors

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
StaybridgePHL, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Connors,
Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. It's so nice to hear that you enjoyed your time with us as much as we enjoyed our time with you. If your travels ever bring you back to Glen Mills, PA please come back to say hello. We are missing you already.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Stayed here for a few days while working near the area and I had nothing but a great time staying here. Pretty clean hotel and friendly staff, I would definitely come back to this hotel if I had to work around here again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
StaybridgePHL, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Hello Jesus,
Thank you so much for choosing our location for your recent stay in our area! I'm very happy to hear that it was an awesome experience. We definitely look forward to your next trip back!