All reviews brandywine valley free laundry facilities basketball court studio suite longwood garden social hour free breakfast fire pit home away from home large tv full kitchen nice weekend an extended stay the hotel staff outdoor pool hotel is clean business travel
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Great place for the family during a household move week. Lots of space in room. Comfortable furnishings. Well appointed kitchenette. Excellent breakfasts. Snacks available during the day. Convenient to local restaurants and shopping. Helpful and courteous staff.

Room Tip: Higher floor facing away from highway.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed Sept 2nd for a single night and we were put on the 5th floor away from the elevator. Just as my profile requests. The room is spacious and clean. Everything you hope for in a hotel. The front desk agent Imoni was especially kind and hit all the ihg standards along with fulfilled my request for ice. Around 8pm there was a firework show in the town and our room had a perfect view for it. Thanks for making our brief stay memorable.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

It is extremely gratifying to receive feedback such as yours. We are beyond pleased to learn that we exceeded your expectations during your anniversary. Thank you for sharing that everything was taken care of exactly how you wanted and that your special occasion was a total success. Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley. We look forward to celebrating with you again in the future.

Ryan A. Greene

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed many times at the Staybridge Suites for business but this time I brought my son over the pond for a summer vacation. As always all of the staff were incredible but once again one stood out. Jay is the nicest, hardest working man I’ve ever met whilst away from home. Nothing is too much to ask and he’s always around to assist. When we left my son was upset as he didn’t get a chance to say goodbye as Jay was busy helping another guest. We couldn’t leave the USA without saying goodbye so yesterday we popped by and my son was over the moon to say goodbye to his new life friend Jay. Give that man a pay rise someone as he deserves it!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

In town for a tournament at Maplezone Sports Institute, this hotel exceeded expectations with a spacious, newly renovated suite. The high ceilings, 2 bathrooms, comfortable mattress were standout. Meghan at the front desk was very helpful, Mr Greene the general manager responsive and accommodating. The facility is in a great location - easily accessible from the highway, around the corner from lots of shopping. The gap to 5 stars was breakfast - offering was just ok, buffet started at 7:30am which was too late given we needed to be at the field at 7. I would definitely stay at this facility again, would highly recommend over competition in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I stayed with kids. The room was clean, everything worked properly. The breakfast was adequate for a free breakfast. They have a nice outdoor pool, unfortunately it was closed due to an "accident" and had to be cleaned. I would definitely stay again if in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 123itsme2
00gc, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

We appreciate your wonderful feedback! At Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley, we are devoted to providing an outstanding service to our guests, and we are delighted we met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon.

Ryan A. Greene