“Friendly with down home food”

Far Away Farm Country Corner
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Glenmoore
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Description: Far Away Farms Country Corner is a place that brings you Farm to Table Food that is Local and Fresh. By Serving Breakfast and Lunch using eggs and meat from our farm. As well as having a large selection on homemade baked goods.
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Breakfast & Lunch served only - until 2:00 p.m.. Not open Sundays. We love this place - the ladies who run it are so sweet. All the staff of so nice. It's small - only a couple of indoor tables, but there is more seating on the porch. The baked goods are outstanding and change seasonally. The sandwiches are delicious - simply served with simple healthy ingredients. The sell local produce, local artists work, frozen organic meats and flowers, too. As I write this review, I want to go there again tomorrow!

1  Thank TravelBeWare

Reviewed July 26, 2016

Great for breakfast & lunch - but . . . a BAKERY as well. Local farm provides all the delicious fresh ingredients. There's even a freezer with their own butcher items - steaks, etc. Picked up a great stuffed animal made from Alpaca recently. As you would expect, great flower baskets and plants. Very quaint and delicious. If you want a pet mini-pig, they'll hook you up, too.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Love the breakfast sandwiches and the to die for bakery items.
Everything is Fresh & Homemade.
Very friendly service.

Reviewed March 28, 2016

Recently several of us went to Far Away Farm for breakfast. It's a small place and cozy. The people working there are really nice and care very much that you like your food.
We liked our breakfasts---2 of us had omelets and one a breakfast sandwich. However, we thought the fried potatoes were way too greasy and not crisp at all. The coffee was excellent. We also had a scone and thought it was, unfortunately, not good at all. It was moist and doughy and tasteless.
I will say that a lot of people were coming in and out and getting things from the bakery cases.
I like the idea of a cute little place like this and appreciate that the people are trying hard to make a go of this place, but there are better places in the area and we won't be returning.

Reviewed January 21, 2016

This is one of those places you wouldn't pay attention to normally. I had heard about it from a local and gave it a try. Wowzers!! Am I glad I did. I had a superb, though rustic, omlette with "real" ingredients. I enjoyed it immensely. Having had the good fortune to sit inside and arriving fairly early on a Saturday morning I gazed longingly at the selection of their bakery goods as it grew with creations fresh from the oven. Their cinnamon rolls are giant - but appear mouth wateringly wonderful. Judging by the number of folks who stopped in and bought box after box of them they must be a local legend. Other bakery fare were delightful appearing as well. They have an outside seating area as well. Inside is basically 2 tables; probably 6-8 tables outside. The area has a heater and drop curtains (clear plastic apparently) so you're not left to the elements. Coffee was another hit - lots of "a cuppa joe and a boxa cinnamon rolls to go". Family run; family staffed (it appeared to me); friendly, and quick. Oh, and if you sit at the right table, and look past the bakery section, and the staff opens the right door, you can see the vehicle hoists in the garage area! That's real Americana to me. Looking forward to going back next trip to the area.

1  Thank Crimson_Six