“Best breakfast!! ”

Far Away Farm Country Corner
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Glenmoore
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Description: Far Away Farms Country Corner is a place that brings you Farm to Table Food that is Local and Fresh. By Serving Breakfast and Lunch using eggs and meat from our farm. As well as having a large selection on homemade baked goods.
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

I live close to this wonderful local cafe and I've pretty much ate everything on the menu and it is all phenomenal! The breakfast sandwiches are my favorite (and one of the best I've ever had) the owners and staff and extremely friendly and helpful. All around great place with a local country feel!

1  Thank AprilE011

Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

This lovely eatery is tucked away in Glenmoore, and it's a local gem! I have been there several times, and the food is always delicious. There a few small tables inside, and some larger tables out on the patio. We often get the egg sandwiches on a Saturday morning for a special treat. My best friend and I love the turkey sandwich (the Rachel) for lunch. It's a hearty sandwich, so you can split it with a friend, or save the other half for dinner! They also have a large selection of delicious baked goods. My personal favorite is their Apple dump cake, and my husband likes the pecan pie bars. They offer fresh coffee, and the Guatemalan blend is awesome. If you have time to linger, make sure to check out the assortment of beautiful locally made goods. I love to support small businesses, and I could definitely pick up a last minute gift there. Finally, the service there is always friendly, which makes for a welcoming environment. Sometimes it is busy, and you may have to wait a bit for your order, but the food is worth the wait! You can call ahead if you are in a rush.

Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

They fail to disappoint. The blt sandwich is amazing, fresh bread and their own bacon. I have tried several of their selections of the lunch menu and have enjoyed every one. I splurged on dessert and the pumpkin cheese cake was great. Not to sweet and full of flavor. They offer coffee and breakfast selections. They are only open for breakfast and lunch and seating is limited, they do have some outdoor seating. Local artist also sell some of their works in the store. A neat little place to check out.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Great place for farm fresh sandwiches for breakfast and lunch. They have a fabulous selection of baked goods that are all very tasty.

1  Thank Heather A
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Breakfast & Lunch served only - until 2:00 p.m.. Not open Sundays. We love this place - the ladies who run it are so sweet. All the staff of so nice. It's small - only a couple of indoor tables, but there is more seating on the porch. The baked goods are outstanding and change seasonally. The sandwiches are delicious - simply served with simple healthy ingredients. The sell local produce, local artists work, frozen organic meats and flowers, too. As I write this review, I want to go there again tomorrow!

1  Thank TravelBeWare