“Quiche de-leesh!”

Far Away Farm Country Corner
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Glenmoore
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Description: Far Away Farms Country Corner is a place that brings you Farm to Table Food that is Local and Fresh. By Serving Breakfast and Lunch using eggs and meat from our farm. As well as having a large selection on homemade baked goods.
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Quaint little spot with the most delicious homemade bacon quiche I've ever had. Great coffee and bakery as well. You can also buy organic meats there, though I think it is all frozen so you have to plan ahead.

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stumbled across this place the other week and have since been back twice! You wouldn't think much form the outside -- looks like a gas station mini mart type place. But the food is wonderful and they offer great variety for breakfast and lunch. The homemade oatmeal bread is amazing on sandwiches and my step dad said the chicken salad is the best he's ever had. I was a big fan also of the fresh cut French Fries! We split a number of the baked goods too, and all were wonderful, but my favorite was probably the apple dump cake. You definitely should stop in for a bite to eat or a treat to go! And did I mention the people who work there are all so nice! This is that little small town, family run, everyone knows your name, great fresh food place you've been missing!!

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

I live close to this wonderful local cafe and I've pretty much ate everything on the menu and it is all phenomenal! The breakfast sandwiches are my favorite (and one of the best I've ever had) the owners and staff and extremely friendly and helpful. All around great place with a local country feel!

1  Thank AprilE011
Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

This lovely eatery is tucked away in Glenmoore, and it's a local gem! I have been there several times, and the food is always delicious. There a few small tables inside, and some larger tables out on the patio. We often get the egg sandwiches on a Saturday morning for a special treat. My best friend and I love the turkey sandwich (the Rachel) for lunch. It's a hearty sandwich, so you can split it with a friend, or save the other half for dinner! They also have a large selection of delicious baked goods. My personal favorite is their Apple dump cake, and my husband likes the pecan pie bars. They offer fresh coffee, and the Guatemalan blend is awesome. If you have time to linger, make sure to check out the assortment of beautiful locally made goods. I love to support small businesses, and I could definitely pick up a last minute gift there. Finally, the service there is always friendly, which makes for a welcoming environment. Sometimes it is busy, and you may have to wait a bit for your order, but the food is worth the wait! You can call ahead if you are in a rush.

Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

They fail to disappoint. The blt sandwich is amazing, fresh bread and their own bacon. I have tried several of their selections of the lunch menu and have enjoyed every one. I splurged on dessert and the pumpkin cheese cake was great. Not to sweet and full of flavor. They offer coffee and breakfast selections. They are only open for breakfast and lunch and seating is limited, they do have some outdoor seating. Local artist also sell some of their works in the store. A neat little place to check out.