“A hidden gem!”
Review of The Station House - CLOSED

The Station House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2016

It is in the middle of a rural area. The bar and restaurant are very spacious. Food is good and nice bar. It also has mini golf, go karts and a game room.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

My family and I love eating at Station House! The Sunday $5 burger plate can't be beat! The adult beverages are reasonably priced and the service is prompt and courteous.

1  Thank coastiemom2015
Reviewed June 27, 2015 via mobile

Food was ok.. Decent portion at a reasonable price. Must agree with a previous post, service was slow. Will probably be back again in another year.

Reviewed June 26, 2015

We went here three times, the first two times were really good. The food was fantastic, service was very good. But this last time was not good. The food was great but service was not great. For example, we asked for a second round of water, 15 minutes later, it arrived.

1  Thank Daniel K
Reviewed May 14, 2015

Our family has been a big fan of The Station House for many years. It's about 20 minutes from home & due to its somewhat out of the way location, isn't always packed. We we've used them for our large family events. We had reservations for Mother's Day for a party of 9 at 1:00. They had our table set up right next to a other another party of 9. Didn't give it a thought at first, but given how large the dining room is, they easily could have moved our table apart from theirs by at least 3 feet. Every time I pushed my chair back, I was bumping the chair behind me. Now to the service, it was slower than usual. We have found their service to be slow most of the time, but we are usually there for a leisurely meal, so it's no issue. This time with 3 children 6 & under, slow is not what we wanted. In fact, our food never arrived until 2:15. The server seemed new & we had to ask constantly for refills of bread, butter & drinks, because it took the meals so long to arrive. I ordered the Penna ala Vodka, it was good but not hot. My son-in-law had the flat iron steak that he said was very good. Thumbs up to the combo BBQ chicken/ribs. Daughter wasn't crazy about flavor of crab cakes. Kids meals were good. All in all, no complaints about the food, just the slow service. Husband mentioned both handsoap dispensers were empty in restroom and I noticed a unused garbage bag sitting in a high hair in the hallway. Looks like they needed a little TLC. In addition to the restaurant, there is a huge kids area along the lines of a Chuck-e-Cheese that the grandkids absolutely to love play in. Bottom Line, we'll still keep coming here, BUT not with kids to eat in the dining room!