All reviews hershey park convenient location clean rooms hollywood casino breakfast staff recommend this hotel complimentary breakfast nice hotel pool and hot tub easy access waffles would stay here again gas station great place to stay minute drive excellent stay king suite
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Stayed here for work. Decent place. Rooms are nice and clean. The workout room is tiny, though. The breakfast is meh. Its free and hot so that's as much as I can say about it. The coffee is good, though.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2018

The location to Hershey park and to my work location was excellent! The staff was always so friendly, polite and accommodating. I didn't know that there was a Landry facility...it was very clean and not expensive at all.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2018

When traveling we ALWAYS prefer a Hampton Inn.Aways great service, clean rooms, good off-highway location and a very helpful staff.Breakfast is a welcome treat.This is the third time we stayed at this property.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2018

There are only few things that a hotel needs to do to make your stay a good one. Rooms are clean, warm showers, and nice breakfast. Only 1 out 3 and it's the first time Hampton Inn was a disappointment.

Got up at 6:30am this morning to be greeted by a cold shower. The sink water was hot, but the shower lukewarm at best. So, I went to breakfast for dried out eggs, fruit that looked a day old, no milk, no juice, but there was hot coffee and tea.

Came back to the room, still cold shower. Reported to the deck and their response? I'll put that on my list of things to look at. I paid full price for the room and no offer to refund at least a little bit of the cost. Could have saved money staying at a cheaper hotel.

You got me once. I've been a member since 2011, but I think it's time to go back to Country Inn and Suites. Seems Hampton Inn is no longer about the customer.

Avoid room 124

Room tip: Avoid Room 124
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HamptonInnGenMgr, Manager at Hampton Inn Harrisburg / Grantville / Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Harrisburg / Grantville/ Hershey. We are truly sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than wonderful. Our team is delighted to provide an an experience and accommodations that are exceptional for all of our valued guests. We regret falling short to your standards. We are committed to working hard to ensure your concerns are addressed. It would be our pleasure and hope to serve you again.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Every year we take a family trip to Hersheypark. We have tried several hotels in the area. We find many to be expensive for what you get. Our experience at Hampton Inn has been the best so far. It's a short drive to Hersheypark. The price is better and it was far nicer than other places we have stayed. The rooms were comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good. Not a huge selection of hot entrees, but overall there was plenty to eat. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family