“Great little place”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 4, 2015

I go here a couple times a year and it's always good. Everything on the menu is great, and the ice cream is awesome. Very great selection of flavors. The prices and service is great as well.

Reviewed February 17, 2015

The owners are super nice and the customer service is fantastic, the food is to die for and the cleanliness and overall atmosphere is great, I come as far as Washington, DC. to just visit and enjoy a great meal and if I'm spending a few days I'll eat there more than once and even order something to go, Oh! and I might add the prices are fantastic.

Tony. F
Finger..licking good

Reviewed November 3, 2014

Lizzys always has great food and wonderful service. You are greeted with a smile and served quickly.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

My husband's Aunt and Uncle live near Lizzy's. They recommended that we stop and enjoy some ice cream.

The smell of ice cream and cones was wonderful. We all agreed that the ice cream tasted wonderful and now know why this is one of their favorite places to stop.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Lizzy's is one of our favorite local spots to grab dinner. They have a huge menu selection which includes many different kinds of French fries, burgers, subs, sandwiches and dinners.. I personally love the egg salad. They have a recent menu addition of Crabby fries, which are to die for! Basically it's French fries smothered in melted cheddar cheese and topped with crab meat and Old Bay seasoning. We get them almost every time that we go. They also serve ice cream, including hand dipped and soft serve and can make sundaes, banana splits, milk shakes, twisters, etc. If you don't see what you want on the menu board, just ask, they can usually do pretty much whatever you want. The prices are reasonable and the food is always good!