“Great ice cream place”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 12, 2016

We've stopped here many times on the way home. Great ice cream, both soft serve and frozen ice cream. All great at a fair price, and great service.

Reviewed April 6, 2016

Stopped to get a milkshake and was very surprised my how clean it is . Employees seem to be very friendly and very nice to us as we placed our orders. Food very good and not all expensive. Next time you go by Lizzy's stop and turn around its worth it.

Reviewed February 25, 2016

Very cute sandwich and ice cream shop. Restaurant has a very warm homey atmosphere. Food is A++!! Had the Southwest Ranch Burger - it was incredible! 1/4 lb. burger topped with french fried onions, buffalo chips and spicy ranch Mmmm!!!

Reviewed June 4, 2015

I go here a couple times a year and it's always good. Everything on the menu is great, and the ice cream is awesome. Very great selection of flavors. The prices and service is great as well.

Reviewed February 17, 2015

The owners are super nice and the customer service is fantastic, the food is to die for and the cleanliness and overall atmosphere is great, I come as far as Washington, DC. to just visit and enjoy a great meal and if I'm spending a few days I'll eat there more than once and even order something to go, Oh! and I might add the prices are fantastic.

Tony. F