US$115
US$114
CandlewoodSuites
US$101
TripAdvisor
All reviewsacross the streetoutlet mallmeeting roomking suitefront desk clerkshopping tripyogurtcontinental breakfastsausagejacuzziprinterbeddingmercer
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Stopped while driving home from Florida to get out of a snow storm. Our King Suite was very clean with a very comfortable bed. Customer service was exceptional. A very good breakfast with an ample choice of hot or cold food, This would be a the place to stay if traveling through Route 79 - Great value with a great location as it is across from the Grove City Outlets. . I would highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2017

Was not impressed with the up keep of this hotel, have photos of the dirty carpets dirty light switches and dirt behind dressers stains on carpets. Don't know who owns this hotel or is it a franchise hotel but I don't think I will stay here again

Room Tip: until this hotel cleans up don't stay here
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2016

Needed a quick place to stay on the way north. Typical old style Comfort Inn with tired furnishing but clean. In the room we had the furniture definitely needs replacing or refurbishing. The price was reasonable at $80 plus tax, watch out for the $2 safe fee which you have to ask to be removed when you check out!

Staff were really pleasant, the WiFi was really fast and the breakfast was normal fare.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DaveE45
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

Twas the night before Thanksgiving when I checked into the Comfort Inn adjacent to the Outlet Mall, Grove City, PA. As a Choice Privileges member, I was unexpectedly upgraded to a king suite-complete with Jacuzzi and a wet bar. When combined with the usual tasty breakfast options the next morning, my experience was worthy of the five rating I gave the hotel. Okay, your basic Comfort Inn is not generally recognized as a five star hotel....yet, the staff and the rock solid amenities I've come to enjoy at any Comfort Inn I've stayed at made the experience!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

This is our go to hotel for shopping the Grove City Outlets each year. This year our rate was a little higher and when we checked in our room smelled so badly like BO we had to ask to switch rooms. The attendant at the front desk was able to do that for us. The rest of our stay was adequate.
There is a decent breakfast buffet included in your room rate.
This hotel is close to the Outlets and dining.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends