All reviews across the street outlet mall meeting room king suite front desk clerk shopping trip yogurt continental breakfast sausage jacuzzi printer bedding mercer
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here when we were visiting Grove City College with our daughter. Hotel is 5 minutes from campus and right across from Premium Mall. Great rate. Room with 2 beds as spacious for the four of us. Pool was small but fine. Workout room had three machines to work out. Breakfast was fine with eggs, sausage and many cold items. Well stocked. Great stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Sometimes it is the little things that makes your stay. As I travel from ME to MN I booked my rooms in advance. This was my second stop and was elated to see this charging station. The room was average, not aweful and not the best. The computer chair was a little worn. The remote for the TV would not change the channel, but that was fine because I had work I should have been doing anyway. I have always been satisfied with comfort Inn hotels, so this stay was no different.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

We booked our room late in the morning and we wanted to check in early and it was no problem. Our room was very clean and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was good and locating the hotel was easy. The shopping mall across the street is great with many stores and some good deals.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2017

We were on a short vacation visiting state parks. This motel was close by and was a good stop for the night. The room was on second floor on the west end with a window on the end of the building. Great view ! Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Room 200 is a good room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Stopped while driving home from Florida to get out of a snow storm. Our King Suite was very clean with a very comfortable bed. Customer service was exceptional. A very good breakfast with an ample choice of hot or cold food, This would be a the place to stay if traveling through Route 79 - Great value with a great location as it is across from the Grove City Outlets. . I would highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple