All reviews across the street outlet mall meeting room king suite front desk clerk shopping trip yogurt continental breakfast sausage jacuzzi printer bedding mercer
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Fantastic location, literally across the street from Grove City Outlet mall, which is why we came here. Although you can walk across to the mall, I recommend driving so that you don't have to walk & carry all your shopping back. Hotel is dated as are the room furnishings and finishes but it was clean and the bed was very comfortable with nice linens. Breakfast was was nice to have but very basic. Coffee was very weak and thin. Pretty good value. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Different floors have different cleaning teams. Ask front desk for recommendation. We stayed on ground floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

As long as your expectations for this property are not high, you'll be ok.

We were looking for a hotel close to the outlet mall to spend the night on the way to our next destination. While you'll get a relatively clean room, the linens, furnishings and wallpaper were all threadbare, peeling and in need of repair. The layout of the rooms and decor are 90's dated and should be renovated.

There were obvious hard water stains on the toilet and tub that could be cleaned better.

Bottom line, we are not likely to return on our next visit to Grove City.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Normally I do not write reviews, but this was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in and i have been to a LOT of hotels. As soon as we got into the room, the heavy odor of must and mold was present. I cannot believe I didn't ask for a new room, but my partner did not want to be bothered changing rooms. We sprayed air freshener to try to kill the smell. Also, there was a lot of rust around the doorways, peeling wallpaper... the place felt damp and looked run-down. I cannot believe the cost was $150 US - way overpriced for the quality of the hotel. Very very disappointed in this place and would not go back or recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Do not stay here at all.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jearnheardt1
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was in a good location close to mall and highway. However, it was dated and tired looking. In need of a update. But mattresses were good and staff was friendly. A good value for what you got.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Was a little run down but was an enjoyable stay. Would certainly stay again. Breakfast was plentiful and good. Arrived at 10:45 pm and there were 6 others guests registering. Front desk worker did his best but it took a little long.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family