“Great beer selection ”

Pappy T's Pub And Lounge
Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Hamburg
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

We didn't eat here but after a too long day on the road the fact that you can buy beer here- an EXCELLENT selection- and bring it to your room
makes this a 4 star, if not 5 star place. The folks around the bar looked friendly and the menu looked decent with reasonable prices.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed March 16, 2017

We are locals and eat at Pappy T's a few times a week. The food is fantastic, it's not greasy like you would think about a pub-y place. What I have to rave about is the service. It can get really busy here on the weekends but they are very attentive. Drinks are very good, wings are excellent and they can mix up different flavors, making them unique. We've had everything here from pub grub to steaks. We have never been disappointed in anything. The pub is connected to the Microtel Hotel so unless you KNOW it's there, you may not find it. Drive around the back of the hotel to get there. This is a true pub, with pool tables, a couple of arcade games and darts. The games are far enough away from the seating area so you're not disturbed while dining. It took us many years to decide to give this place a try and now they can't get rid of us! Affordable, too, that's why we eat there a few times a week.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 1, 2017

This pub was located at the Microtel hotel in Hamburg. It is located right near Cabelas. The only problem was locating it at the hotel. It was literally around back.

Great food okay, really great food. Especially for the prices we were charged and that is located near a major interstate highway (78).

My party got there at opening but, even tho it was the start of shift (3pm) our food was delivered quickly and correctly.

The portions were large, but not oversized. They had REAL gravy. Sarah, the person who took our order asked if i wanted cheese or gravy on the fries and I can see why. The beef gravy was great and I am sure the turkey gravy would have been too. My friend's chef salad was huge and every part of it looked fresh and delicious,

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

After being on the road for 27 hrs it was nice to finally get to our motel and not have to leave again to get something to eat or drink....and after that trip we needed a drink! The food is great! Not all greasey bar food like you would think.. we had steak and bake potatoes and another friend had a hogie sandwich. Very very good and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 8, 2016

I don't know when the new chef's started but they brought a nice variety and even a flare to Hamburg dining. I love that I can try different things with each visit and not fall into my usual rut. Unfortunately I've become addicted to the french fries fried in peanut oil. The flavor and the perfect texture are killing me. We had the crab and lobster cakes. Really great and not drowning in butter. The twice baked potato was not heated through. Too bad he didn't order fries, but I need his help to finish mine anyway. The service is excellent also.

Date of visit: October 2016