“ALL IS GOOD AT THIS HUGE CONVIENIENT REST - FOOD - GAS STOP”
Review of Love's Travel Stop

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Love's Travel Stop
Ranked #21 of 51 Restaurants in Hamburg
Reviewed October 9, 2017

I have been stopping at this LOVE's rest stop for many years. It is such a good rest stop that I have it in my GPS and try to be ready for gas and food when I hit that area on 78 just north of 81. They have a MacDonalds and Subway as well as Love's own food area and plent of coffee to choose from.

You know it a great stop because of the hundreds of trucks you will find there at any given time. Two years ago they upgraded the men's restroom so you should never have to wait and this is a super clean place.

BEST OF ALL . . . I am an old guy and haul a large utility trailer. My last stop as I was gassing up a young employee of Love's came over to me and informed me that I did not have my safety chains crossed. A NO NO for pulling trailers and lhe proceeded to help me correct the crossing issue. It is very important and I cannot thank the young man enough for the advice and help.

You will be treated well on this stop folks.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Clean, lots of neat stuff. The McDonald's was really good, best I have had in days. Def would stop here again

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Clean, good prices, will be stoping back. Come through there every year during the summer. Always a must stop.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed January 26, 2016 via mobile

Had to use rest room and stopped in, afterwards looked around and shopped the store(got a great western hat for $ 20.00) then grabbed a subway sandwich. Ended up staying there over 90 minutes and it was a pleasurable experience I have ever had at a travel plaza. Congrats Love's you got yourself a faithful customer. They sell gas & diesel too.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed September 8, 2015

This is a great Travel Stop. This Love's is located at the entrance of Appalachian RV Campground.
It is full convenient store. There is a SUBWAY, and a McDonalds there too. Very accessible to trucks and travelers. Gas pumps for semi's and family vehicles.

Date of visit: September 2015