“Ok Italian Food”

Olive Garden
Ranked #16 of 138 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I went to Oljve Garden in Hanover Pa. I am not a chain restaurant lover so this place was what I expected. Decent food at a decent price.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

The coffee is just as good as the coffee in Mechanicsburg Olive Garden, and that is some of the best I’ve had in the states. The Angel hair pasta with meat balls is great. Melissa is a great server, very friendly and prompt.

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I love filling up on salad & breadsticks. Then bringing my meal home. We were a large group in for Lunch. We sat on the bar side. The waiter/bartender was great. He took really good care of us. The food was great. Drinks were good. I recommend the green apple moscato. Yum.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

My wife and I enjoy going to Olive Garden, and the Hanover restaurant is our favorite because of the exceptionally friendly and helpful staff, and our recent visit there was no exception. We were greeted in a friendly manner and swiftly seated, and our server, Cole, appeared quickly. He failed to ask us if we wished a sample of the day's wine selection as he did to other diners around us, but otherwise he was knowledgeable and attentive. My spouse enjoyed her seafood lasagna saute, while my giant stuffed shells were delicious. The only improvement I would suggest would be to give a bit more meat sauce with the stuffed shells to keep them from tasting dry. Otherwise we both recommend this Olive Garden - yes, we know it's not traditional Italian fare, but it's still a good meal in pleasant surroundings at a very fair price.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

If you love authentic Italian cooking this restaurant is not for you. If you just enjoy a reasonably good Italian meal, and are not particular about your sauces or the quality of the pasta, you will be fine. This chain seems pretty consistent, as we have eaten at quite a few around the country. Quantities are generous, salad bowl and bread is as well, Entrees are fine if you aren't picky about true Italian cooking. Just keep your expectations reasonable and enjoy your meal.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!