“Standard Olive Garden Experience”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #17 of 144 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday evening of Christmas weekend, expecting a crowd and a wait for seating. Happily, none of these occurred. We were seated promptly, and service was efficient and attentive.

Our meals were what we expect from Olive Garden: fresh, hot, and tasty. If there is a criticism, it would be that our meals arrived a little too quickly, as we were bare,y half-way through our salads, making for a crowded table and almost a feeling of being rushed, even though it appeared to be a slow evening at that point.

Overall, a very positive experience.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

We were on our way to Yesteryear's Antique store and stopped for lunch. We had soup and salad, it was very good. The staff is friendly and helpful. We have never found a bad Olive Garden.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

My Wife and I joined another family from church to enjoy a lunch after Sunday service. We certainly ddin't have trouble getting full from the fabulous meal!

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I went to Oljve Garden in Hanover Pa. I am not a chain restaurant lover so this place was what I expected. Decent food at a decent price.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

The coffee is just as good as the coffee in Mechanicsburg Olive Garden, and that is some of the best I’ve had in the states. The Angel hair pasta with meat balls is great. Melissa is a great server, very friendly and prompt.

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!