“Lunch”

Add it.
Moe'z Pizza
Ranked #251 of 592 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

This is a great little pizza shop. Food was tasty and fresh and the staff were very helpful. It's a little off the beaten path but worth a stop for some great pizza or subs.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

I have ordered from this restaurant multiple times. From the sandwiches/subs to the pizzas, the salads and the pasta dishes, everything I have ever had there was delicious. The people that work there are very friendly. I would highly recommend this casual restaurant to anyone liking Italian type food. I have never been disappointed

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2017

My wife is very fond of this place and has had numerous good lunches here when she takes my Aunt out to eat. I decided that we needed some take out when we needed to stop for lunch during a work day at my Mom’s old house. We ordered from here, and I am glad that we did. They have some very nice salads and I really enjoyed my Stromboli, the regular with ham and pepperoni. We are all coming back here again. I do not live near Moe’z, but I will say that it is the type of pizza shop that you want in your neighborhood.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed October 27, 2016

Very good place to order pizza to go. Also ordered fried zucchini. Was done as a call in order for pick-up. Service by employees is also friendly.

Date of visit: October 2016