“Great service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I bring my family to Fiesta Mexico we have a great experience. Fantastic service and authentic Mexican food.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Find this place by mistake and I’m so glad we decided to try it. The place inside if beautiful and very clean with a great atmosphere and excellent staff. They are quick to take your order and quick with the food, vegetables fajitas were amazing, great rice and love that they have the option or flour or corn tortillas. I live fried ice cream and I always order it when I go to Mexican restaurant, their fried ice cream us probably one of the best I have ever had. This was an excellent and satisfying dinner, would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Good food great service, staff was very attentive and polite. The food was awesome I would eat there avain

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I have tried several Mexican restaurants between Carlisle and Harrisburg, and so far this is the best we've found. The menu is your standard, everything-is-brown type of fare (as opposed to Tex-Mex or California Mexican), but it has pretty much anything you could want, and everything we've tried so far has been quite good. The service is a bit slow, but overall we've been pretty happy.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Ate here with my family because it was on the other side of the parking lot from the hotel we were staying at. I didn't feel the food was that bad, but my wife and kids really didn't care for it. I thought on a Tuedsay night the service was a little slow. I had a fajita dish cooked in a pineapple. It was generally good, but they didn't give enough flour tortillas for the amout of filling. I also though an up-charge of $1.50 for cheese, and $1+ upcharge for hot sauce was a little excessive. They also (per menu) charge an extra $2.35 for a second round of tortilla chips, which normally come bottomless at chains like Don Pablos.

The Margaritas were tasty. I had a Jumbo size Jose Cuerveo Golden. My wife had a regular lime with an extra shot. Again, i thought the food wasn't too bad, but the service was a little slow and too many up charges for typical extras.

I also would have preferred a better wine selection. Just a selection of house wines that were (per the waitress) just cheap wines wasn't appealing. A few good wines on the menu would have been nice - something in the $10 per bottle range with a name we could select would have been ideal.

If i stayed in the same hotel again i probably would not go here again. Maybe for a drink at the bar (for a margarita).