All reviews ceiling paint room was clean small hotel place to sleep stores and restaurants short stay motel microwave highway cereal
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Wow! In not a good way! Upon arriving we were greeted with a yell from the office, with three hellos back and forth until they came out. Once the attendant came to the desk he got lost in his cellphone before he fully checked us in. The room was dingy with a broke dead bolt on the door, soapy scum tub and a toilet seat that was broken. Beds were firm with no pillows or barely there blankets. We will not be staying there again for any price.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

This was probably the smallest hotel I have ever stayed at, but the rooms were VERY roomy, clean and new. The price was great too. The staff was also kind and helpful. I would definitely stay here again

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Kathy C
Reviewed July 25, 2016

I stayed at this place a few times when it was a Motel 6. However I quit staying there because despite claiming to be pet friendly, I could seldom stay there for the Harrisburg dog show without being hassled about my dogs (who are very well behaved, small, and quiet, and in all my 15 yrs of dog showing have never been the source of a complaint at a hotel). They were never causing any type of problem, and never left unattended, yet I'd have the front desk staff interrogating me about how many I had with me (gasp, 3 4-lb dogs who do not even put their feet on the floor during my stay, as I respect hotels that allow dogs) and insist I get a second hotel room for the 3rd one, when I was staying by myself!!! etc. So glad to see they are with a new chain and are listed as "pet-free" as if they are under the same management, I think the staff/managers will be much happier that way, and so will any of their dog loving, would-be clientele. Other than that, this was always one of the most comfortable Motel 6 I had ever stayed at and was recently built when I first stayed there.

Room Tip: the hallway is very short so you will be pretty close to either the lobby or exit on the first floor no matter what room you're in.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2016

Stayed here overnight before a meeting. The front desk clerk was friendly and efficient. The room was very clean, but we had an issue with a phone that wouldn't stop flashing, and the front desk clerk came up and switched out the phone. Then, one of the light bulbs over the bed wouldn't work. We switched the bulb from the one over the desk, and then went downstairs to exchange it for a working bulb. However, when we put that bulb in, it wouldn't work. We gave up. Breakfast was acceptable. The room was clean and the beds were a bit hard for my liking. Would I stay here again? Maybe, as the price was right and it was clean.

Room Tip: Wouldn't want to be right be the front desk nor right by the ice machines
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2016

Room was clean and rather spacious. There is only one ice machine and vending machine which is all on one floor. The hotel seemed new but you can tell they are using used equipment. All in all it was not a bad stay. If your on a budget then this is the place to go while in Harrisburg or Hershey.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple