“Great for groups”

Hibachi Grill & Buffet
Ranked #234 of 578 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Asian
Description: This restaurant is relatively new. Should not be confused with one close by that I haven't tried yet.
Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

We go here for multi-generational lunches when we visit family. They have a "party room" where they happily seat large groups. After driving a few hours to visit family, it's great to have a place with no wait and where I don't have to argue for my kids to sit and be patient for even longer.
They have the tacos, chicken nuggets and dumplings for kids and then Asian food and healthier options for adults.
Not going to lie, there are many fried options but there are salad and fruit and vegetables too.
I think this is the only buffet that I find acceptable. And the employees are always nice.

Reviewed December 28, 2016

It was crowded ! Extensive displays of food. People keep coming out to refill or change out the pans. It was a miracle to find Sweet Tea in the capital of Pennsylvania. Very attentive wait staff. I tipped them twenty two percent.

Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

After reading the review and looking at their restaurant inspection on line, I was skeptical but my kid insisted on a hibachi grill. To our surprise, everything was very clean. The restaurant wasn't super busy but the food on the steam tables was hot and mostly fresh, except for the turkey and tacos and other foods that were strange to find at a Chinese restaurant. These included frog legs, cranberry sauce, etc. The hibachi grill itself was nice and had a good selection. I think I'm the only person who must care about clean mushrooms, and I was disappointed to find those at the grill were not cleaned. Overall it was ok. Nothing horrible, nothing spectacular. The waitstaff was pleasant. It pleased our kid.

Reviewed July 19, 2016

We have eaten there many times and while the food from the grill is always hot, the foot on the buffet is always luke warm. I like my food hot, so I usually leave there not happy. They also do not have a lot of the dishes they used to have when they first opened

Reviewed July 11, 2016

We have one of these in my hometown but this one is much better. We ate on a Friday night and all the food was hot and replenished frequently. It was actually so good we ate there again the next night! My husband really enjoyed the hibachi grill and having his food cooked in front of him while me and our super-picky 3 year old ate off the buffet. We will definitely be back if we're ever in the area again.