“Best sushi, best prices!”

Empire Asian Bistro
Ranked #74 of 592 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

On the weekends sushi is 50% off- hello?! And it’s some of the best sushi on the east shore. Quick service. Yummy little wonton crispy things with sweet&sour sauce to munch on while you wait..which isn’t long. I never had a roll I didn’t like. I even took my kids and they all tried it! If you love sushi but hate ridiculous prices, hit up this place on the weekend!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I loved the food, and so did my family. My son ordered off the “authentic” menu, while my spouse had food from the front of the menu. My daughter and I ate rolls. All the flavors were fresh and bright. I’d highly recommend this establishment.

Bonus: The dragons outside made a nice backdrop for a family photo.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

For quite some time now I have been going to empire Asian bistro for some delicious sushi. I must admit I only go on Sunday’s due to the amazing HALF PRICE ALL SUSHI SUNDAYS!!! That’s right. All sushi is half price no matter how much you order.
My wife got the chicken curry and love it. I tried it as well and enjoyed it. I really like how they bring out the crispy noodles and duck sauce right off the bat for you to snack on. This is a very popular spot on Sundays so expect to wait a little while for food. But it’s worth it.
The sushi here is very good quality and always tastes good. I’m not sure if you can take it to go but I saw many people picking up lots of to go orders. I ordered so much sushi I had to bring some home.
This is great large parties or a couple night out. I will be back again and the half price sushi doesn’t break the bank.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and had the General Tsos with vegetable lo mein. The portions were huge and the food was amazing! Hands down the best Chinese food I've eaten. I would definitely recommend this place!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018

We've dined here several times and every time the service is terrible!!! We've had food that was good and food that was not good. The fried rice tasted like gas and they said it was because the grill wasn't hot enough. If you go for happy hour its a great day. The crispy spring rolls are good. You get really large portions here!

We are 110% sure that our credit card number was stolen because it was the ONLY place that took our card away from us! We will never, ever go here again because of this!!

If you go here, take cash, go for happy hour and make sure you have tons of time because you will be there forever!

Date of visit: May 2018