Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$66
US$93
US$72
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$139
US$169
US$154
US$112
BestWestern.com
All reviewscomfort innfirst floormake a u turnwaffleshershey parkoutdoor poolroom was cleanking suitegood sizewould stay here againchoice hotelsflat screen tveasy accessstayed one nighteach morningfree breakfastcheck in was easy
Reviewed September 1, 2017

Our stay at the Comfort Inn in Harrisburg, PA was an overall pleasant stay. My wife and I were visiting Hersheypark which was less than 10 miles from the hotel, very convenient. This Comfort Inn is also close to several great restaurants, grocery stores, and general retailers as well.

The cleaning staff was one of the friendliest I have every experienced. These hardworking men and women were on top of their game to ensure their guests were tended to. We were still in our room while they were doing their rounds and just set our trash bags in the hall. The one gentleman asked if we needed any towels, linens, toiletries, etc which he provided. He also added to please let the cleaning staff know if we needed anything whatsoever.

The breakfast every morning was a great start to your day. Several great selections from eggs, sausage, Belgian waffles, cereal, yogurt, and many other items for a variety of tastes. Although I would recommend going early because it is a small lobby area and gets really crowded on Friday and Saturday mornings.
The only minor issue I had was the mattress seemed dated because my wife and I could feel the box springs. But despite that we didn't have any real problems falling asleep. And it surely will not deter us from staying at this Comfort Inn location in the future.

Sean M. Womersley

Room Tip: Great hotel for budget conscious travelers
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2017

the man yelled at me for walking down the hall way and talking to my freind quietly. we were just goin down stairs and having a conversation and a man came uo to us and yelled at us for no apparent reason .

Room Tip: dont go here at any cost
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was right off of 81 and only ten minutes from Hershey Park. It was clean and the rooms were very spacious. I liked the location because it was in driving distance of several restaurants and shopping. I feel the hotels closer than Hershey were more money and didn't have as many options as far as dining as this hotel did. I would definitely stay here again if we go to Hersey park.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

If you use GPS you are able to find excellent hotels for better prices than the ones seen from the Interstate. This would be one. Priced at 30% to 40% less than those, it offers the same amenities. Really enjoyed it and would go back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2017

We liked the room. The pool was very clean and taken care of. Breakfast was very good.
We asked for a roll away bed and got it fairly quickly. WiFi was just ok. Night manager was very busy most of the time. But we did enjoy all the food options.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family