Took 3 tries to get a room with light bulbs and lamps that functioned. The front desk person at 4 pm said there was no manager and no maintenance person available and that maybe they were unplugged, I should check myself. Made him come look and he could not get the lights to work. Finally found a room with usable lights and there was nothing basically wrong with it, had all the amenities. When our bill came in the morning it was twenty dollars over the price we had been quoted the night before. The bill was adjusted after I said I would take it up with corporate and write a review on trip advisor. So kudos to the morning guy at the front desk. And the evening guy needs to be fired. For corporate, this is the second bad experience we have had at a comfort inn and likely to be the last. Comfort is supposed to be one of the nicer places in their line and in our recent experience, that is not to be relied on. Marriott here we come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Harrisburg. Our charming hotel is situated in a convenient location between Hersheypark and the Pennsylvania State Capitol and easily accessible via I-81 and I-83. Travelers can choose their own adventure at many nearby attractions, whether it's exploring the simple life of the Amish in Lancaster County, getting behind the wheel at the Carlisle car shows or enjoying "The Sweetest Place on Earth." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Holiday Inn