“Della Nona Pizza is a Real Treat!”

Tonino's Pizza and Grille
Ranked #237 of 591 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

I eat at Tonino's at least once a week at lunch. The Della Nona Pizza can not be beat! Everything is tasty and you can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Sub rolls are homemade and generous. Lines can be long at lunch but the food is worth the wait.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We love Tonino's pizza and their cheesesteak sandwiches. Generally, we call ahead and pick up as soon as we arrive whether it's 5 minutes or 20 minutes. Food is consistent from one trip to the next and the staff is always pleasant - most times recognizing us as regulars.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

I went here with a co-worker for lunch and even though we waited in line, it was worth it. The pizza was amazing and their salads are full of ingredients. Nothing skimpy here.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

Stopped by for a quick slice. What a mistake. I ordered one slice of pepperoni pizza. They should be ashamed to call this Italian. TASTELESS!!!!! It was like they dumped the sauce right out of a can. No seasoning what so ever. I also paid $2.65 for one slice of pepperoni pizza. Won't return. I ate here before and was disappointed thought I would give it another shot. I have no idea why they are so busy. Obviously the people in Harrisburg don't know good pizza.

Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

Tonino's Pizza was busy today and after having their steak and bacon pizza, I understand. The crust is thin and great on its own. The service is fairly quick for how busy they are, so no complaints.

I'd definitely come back for lunch or dinner.