“Excellent Pho”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: 304 Reily StreetHarrisburg‎ PA‎ 17102United States
Description: 304 Reily StreetHarrisburg‎ PA‎ 17102United States
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant looks small on the outside, but has a decent amount of seating. Their policy is to sit wherever you like.

Their Pho has a significant flavor that is bold, full of spices (cloves, ginger, etc) and tastes clean. It is not loaded with sodium or MSG. Probably the best broth I've tasted from any Vietnamese restaurant.

The portions are decent in size. The only issue I have is the price is a touch expensive. Also, I didn't see Thai Tea on the menu, but I'll go back and verify.

Overall, excellent Pho. It is worth the price.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I was introduced to Pho in the past year or so an have sampled most of the places in SW Florida. We tried this place on a recent trip to Harrisburg and I was blown away!! Fantastic family run restaurant with the best Pho I've had yet. No frills here, just authentic Vietnamese food at very reasonable prices. The lunchtime crowd they get tells me I'm not the only one that feels this way. Pho is king here but the noodle dishes also looked fantastic. We ordered beef and seafood Pho and both were Uber tasty. Service is very efficient, they need to turn the tables here quickly. If you like Pho and will be in the Harrisburg area, make time for this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Always excellent
Food is delicious always consistent
Great customer service
Quick Efficient n Friendly
Eat in or take out
You won't go wrong

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Seeking a unique lunch, I was pleased to see this restaurant on Tripadvisor.

When I arrived I was immediately greeted and told to seat myself. The resturant was busy and lively. The menu selections were typical of a basic Vietnamese restaurant and I ordered the basic Chicken with rice noodle soup. It arrived to the table within 2 minutes. I found the broth a bit thin tasting...needing a "middle tone". So a little "doctoring" help to enrich the flavor. The chicken and noodles were very generous. Efficient and good lunch. I did enjoy the offer of fresh cilantro in addition to the usual Thai basil.

1  Thank Chuck S
Reviewed 9 December 2016

We have been going here for years and it is the best Pho I have ever had, hands down. Small, quaint interior, authentic.