“Fun, young, wonderfully loud, not quite fabulous”
Review of Arooga's

Arooga's
Ranked #97 of 591 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Here at Arooga's Grille House & Sports Bar we strive to provide excellent food & super service to our present & future communities by utilizing the latest technology and earth conscious resources in the hospitality industry. Arooga's promises to offer our customers as well as our employees the greatest experience to keep them wanting more.
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Fun place to eat, drink, chill, watch the screens, hear the music. Usually a younger crowd. Bouncers for whatever, since the place doesn't get rowdy that I have ever seen. Since I gave up the booze I only have me to blame for not getting to Arooga's more often, except that when they're advertising Help Wanted and totally ignored me more than twice, I decided I was going to take their lack of attention personally. Arooga's is fab. Especially if you're female. And pretty. And young. And not too big around the middle. And you should be able to make good drinks. Race is not important. Hope they make lots of money. A lot. Every day.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came here twice in a few days on beautiful afternoons because they completely open up the walls here for that awesome indoor/outdoor experience.

We just ordered a bunch of Apps each time, but they were all great. We had the perogi, mozzarella, wings, dips, etc and they suited our purpose (drinks and snacks) very well.

The beer is cold and that’s what I recommend you get (or wine). If you like to have a few drinks and have a good time, stick with those because my wife and I felt the mixed drinks had, “light pours.” - meaning: this may be the kind of place you could have 3 Long Island Ice Teas without feeling any effect. I usually feel one...never mind not feeling two.

Anyway, don’t let that dissuade you. Foods good, location is convenient, atmosphere is fun and friendly with sports on like 15 tv’s, and the beer is ice cold.

We’ll be back.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

My lovely wife and I visited this restaurant while in route Maine for vacation. They have a very friendly and accommodating staff. Their gluten free options include hamburgers with gluten free buns, wings and ribs. We tried all three and they were excellent.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

If you are in Harrisburg for a conference, this is the place to hangout. Roomy with plenty of drinks to choose from. Right in the middle of the city. Had the wings and burger. Food was delicious. Service was good. I’ve been here when it was very busy and less crowded. Fun either way.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Very average dinner here with some colleagues. Sat outside which was nice and service was pretty good. The food was ok, nothing special. Prices were pretty good. I wouldn’t rush back.