“Great as usual!”

Dog & Pony Lounge
Ranked #51 of 592 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Been here yearly for business and the breakfast staff especially the wait staff are terrific! Nice! Nice! Nice!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 4, 2018

I was shocked at how delicious the food was! Wait staff was excellent! I had caesar salad, spinach salad,Rib-eye steak, NY strip, Pan seared scallops & shrimp over pasta,wings,club sandwich (I was there a week) Presentation,portions and service 1st class all the way!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I was at the hotel for some meetings and met with a bunch of colleagues for dinner. The staff was great about letting us push a bunch of tables together in the pub. My quesadillas were very good and all the dinners surrounding me looked delicious. The server recommended the chocolate cake and it was amazing! None in my party had any complaints and we enjoyed ourselves.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2018

The Bar service was top notch, and the breakfast buffet was not bad at all ($14) and many choices. The service is fast and friendly

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Tasteless and cold pizza, even after sending back, it was luke warm at best. less than average hotel breakfast. I wouldn’t recommend eating here

Date of visit: April 2018