“Quick lunch after workout”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #299 of 591 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

I must say, I am most impressed with the staff! Restaurant is clean & cute. It's small inside, but feels comfortable. Staff was friendly, upbeat, just gave a happy, positive vibe. My cashier pointed out coupons on the back of my receipt, which I never knew were there. I ordered my same favorite sandwich for the past several years, so of course it was great. (Egg flatbread with veggies).

1  Thank ICUSNOOPY

Reviewed September 20, 2016

I like that I can get a lot of veggies on my sub. I don't love their meats, although the rotisserie chicken is pretty good.

Reviewed February 26, 2016 via mobile

Not only was the poor guy alone it took him about 10 minutes to make one sub. It's nice he was trying to be beat and clean about it but he had a line out the door and should no sense of urgency in getting people through the line.

Reviewed November 20, 2015

It is always clean and the service is good. The food is fresh and they listen to you when you order.