“RUDE & DIRTY Place, Employees UNABLE TO MAKE EVEN A SIMPLE COFFEE Correctly!”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #15 of 17 Quick Bites in Harrisburg
Description: Come visit us at 1043 Briarsdale Rd in Harrisburg. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed May 29, 2018

It would be HARD TO MAKE SOMEPLACE AS LOW SCALE as Mcdonalds worse but this locations manager is & condones the continued RUDE & RACIST BEHAVIOR! The entities that work here are always messing up the even simple orders. How hard is it to make coffee when it is prepackaged & add water? They ALWAYS get coffee grounds in the actual coffee, we also watched them attempt to add tap water to the cup of coffee in place of making more coffee to complete the orders! LAZY! They handle food after handling money or a trash bag (DISGUSTING) This location is tie for the # 1 worst location in Harrisburg, PA with one not far from it. Avoid these places as we WILL do from now on, better places than McDonald and cleaner too!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed January 4, 2018

One thing you can always depend upon at McDonald's is the coffee. The drive through was fast and efficient. Inside the restaurant was clean and well lit.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed December 18, 2017

Stopped at drive thru to get a drink. Asked if they had a specific kind of drink and an order for a value meal showed up on the screen. Told the operator that I just wanted the drink. No response. Asked again if they had the drink I wanted. I got a response with a lot of attitude. Ordered what I wanted and got to the window. Commented to the teenager that I didn't know how you got a drink confused with a meal. Again alot of attitude. She closed window and started complaining about me to her coworker. I could hear everything! Asked for manager. While speaking with manager she continued to give attitude. Manager never apologized for the terrible customer service. Will never patronize again.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank topa61
Reviewed October 20, 2017

The bathrooms were disgusting. The service however, was still good and we were waited on promptly so I have no complaints.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

In all years that I know McDonalds the only one that gave me a fresh and hot filet o fish was here. The bun was so fresh that even melt in my mouth, fish so juicy and so tasteful. Excellent customer service great and clean place we went just for a small meal we ended up buying a second filet o fish. Excellent Job! No a bad thing to say. Keep doing it this way please!

Date of visit: September 2016